Ample Guitar 1.6.0

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It would be fantastic if it was possible the Tab Edit not only play in Ample Guitar! Do you plan that function? :)

You could play a Tab in Ample Guitar then play other guitar instruments with Ample Guitar MIDI Out.

Tab edit would be a huge project plus Guitar Pro has done a good job. For the moment we will concentrate on things we're better at.

Do you plan to offer drag and drop midi for the strum patterns? For example, with that function, I would be able to drag and drop the complete strum pattern into the piano roll in FL Studio and then be able to edit the midi pattern if necessary. This is the one function that is mandatory for me, and has kept me from considering purchasing the program.

Yes. Dragging strum pattern into piano roll will definitely be implemented in the future.

That's great to hear. I will keep an eye on this. :)

Jie Chen[Ample Sound] wrote:Yes. Dragging strum pattern into piano roll will definitely be implemented in the future.
Thank you, I am looking forward to this feature. The thoughtful updating of your guitar softwares is very much appreciated! Improved efficiency of work-flow and great value for the money spent - plus, we don't feel abandoned after paying for the initial product. Keep up the great work, all involved.

Return to “Ample Sound”