MDRummer - triplets

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any way of adding triplets etc. in the loop editor? I tried yesterday and drew a blank.

Of course, right bottom - quantization panel.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I checked that out yesterday (and again just now) but I cannt see how it helps me add triplets.

OK got it - I didnt realize that clicking on the 'note symbol' allowed you to change the tuplet - I was just using the arrows. Trouble is when you move the mouse over the 'note symbol' it doesn't change so you dont think anything happens when you click it - if you see what I mean.

Hmm, well, there should be a "link" mouse cursor, isn't it? Though if you are on Mac, maybe the current latest version doesn't show it.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

The pointer changes when you move over the 'Quantise' box but the arrows are highlighted when you move over them - the note symbol is not.

I am on a PC by the way.

Well, everything cannot be highlighted :). It probably even depends on style...
Vojtech

Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”