What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

How to start making dubstep?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRer

12 posts since 11 Feb, 2014

Postby Edge of Ages; Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:04 pm How to start making dubstep?

I have been producing orchestral music for a while now... And I have musical training (I know music theory) so I was thinking.. I could add some dubstep to my musical training and my experience in making orchestral music! I could make some sick dubstep using what I know from music theory. So I need to know how to start. What DAW first of all? I use Mixcraft 6 for orchestral music but I don't know if it will make the cut for dubstep production lol... So I need to know that.. What VST should I use? I've heard Massive is good.. But I want to hear some other suggestions. Also for each VST suggestion it'd be a great help to have a tutorial or something linked along with it.

Thanks in advance.
D.H. MOD

8015 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:05 pm Re: How to start making dubstep?

You posted the same thing just days ago. Twice. This one's still open:
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=408282
D.H. MOD

8015 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:12 am Re: How to start making dubstep?

^Now that one's open. Somehow I'd missed that you'd locked it. You can lock it again, but if you do, please don't post the same thing in a new thread.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)