What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Hardware synthesizers make me wish I had Software VA

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

V0RT3X
KVRAF

4513 posts since 3 Jul, 2012

Postby V0RT3X; Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:07 am Re: Hardware synthesizers make me wish I had Software VA

If you own crap hardware VA then sure you probably wish you had software VA that is much better.. who would'nt
yessongs
KVRian

840 posts since 9 Feb, 2013, from dallas tx

Postby yessongs; Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:14 pm Re: Hardware synthesizers make me wish I had Software VA

I want one of each HW SW and any other kind of ware. Seriously though I love the kurzweil and korg top of the line workstations add in a moog an oberheim a prophet and some waldorf gear and I would be in analog heaven. Use to have the kurz and a moog and I do not miss having the memorymoog go out of tune all the time so that part is not missed and memorymoon is out and sounds remarkable for what I want.

Software is def the way to go though and I could use the money on other things other than HW synths.
jacqueslacouth
KVRist

425 posts since 17 Nov, 2004

Postby jacqueslacouth; Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:54 pm Re: Hardware synthesizers make me wish I had Software VA

gone
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments