One-Synth-Challenge 61: OBXD - Submissions, Chat, Voting and Results

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

++++ VOTED ++++

Great tracks - nice voting interface. Can only judge on personal taste, technical wizardry and feelgood factors ;-)

Enjoyed the comp and am ramping up for the next one ... probably give y'all another chune. But, on the otherhand ...

Catcha all again soon.

db (aka DoctorBob)

Voted!

I enjoyed everyone's tracks; much better than my own! Looking forward to improving my skills for this next comp. Voting interface was very easy to use.

DELETED
Last edited by marks-a-whybikky on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voted :)
Many excellent tracks, good luck to all :clap:

***** VOTED *****
Whew! :phew:
That was a lot of tracks! At first I thought I was going to miss the old voting style, but this worked out so much easier! It used to be tough to rank only five finalists, and now all I need to do is rate each one on a 1-5 scale! Good job setting up the interactive voting page! As always I'm amazed at most of the tracks, especially with such a simpler synth like OBXD! Great job, everyone!

Voted.
And the combination of "1-to-5-point" system with stacking is really awesome. :tu:

PS: Yep, I've stupidly posted the same thing on the wrong thread: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3#p5708513 :lol:
Last edited by animehaus on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

i loved the voting page, fine craftsmanship there!!

voted!

voted too!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Voted. The system feels just right now - great voting page.

And I uploaded my contest patches to the KVR database.

Cheers all

voted

... also voted.

So many nice submissions... only one got 1 point: mine! :)

Voted..

Nice tracks guys. Enjoyed listening to all of them. Sorry I couldn't submit a track, some personal stuff is taking priority these days but I will return soon..

Good luck to all.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Nice to see you Satya, hope things settle down OK and I look forward to hearing your tunes again (here and at Rekkerd!).

All the best,

Rob

I listened to all the tracks. Makes me proud of obxd! :)

Return to “Instruments”