What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Hybrid Samples releases Hybrid Grooves for Kontakt *new walkthrough video*

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRian

521 posts since 13 Apr, 2011

Postby audiothing; Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:34 pm Hybrid Samples releases Hybrid Grooves for Kontakt *new walkthrough video*

As many of you already know, we are funding a new project called Hybrid Samples, born from a collaboration with several sound designers, composers and producers all around the world.

We are happy to introduce the first product: Hybrid Grooves

Hybrid Grooves is a sample/loop library for Native Instruments Kontakt 5. It features 195 hand made loops, 312 single hits, and more than 100 loops presets. Each patch combines up to 3 loops or 3 sets of samples into a powerful but easy to use environment. There are separate effects for each loop/channel, the ability to modify the volume of every slice in the loop waveforms and much more.

- Intro price: $89 (full $99)
    - 100 Loops Patches (.nki)
    - 195 Loops Samples (48kHz / 24Bit)
    - 312 Single Hits Samples (48kHz / 24Bit)
    - 7 Custom Reverb IRs
    - Size: 1.27 GB
    - Formats: Kontakt (compressed NCW and uncompressed WAV)

Requires the full retail version of Kontakt 5.1. Kontakt Player will work in demo mode only!

Product Page: http://hybridsamples.net/products/hybrid-grooves/

Walkthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF_45oGCVt0
SoundCloud Demo: https://soundcloud.com/hybridsamples/se ... id-grooves

Product Page: http://hybridsamples.net/products/hybrid-grooves/
Last edited by audiothing on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
KVRian

Postby audiothing; Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:41 am Re: Hybrid Samples releases Hybrid Grooves for Kontakt

New demo and videos coming soon!

The library is divided in Loops and Hits, here the two similar GUIs:
Cri
KVRist

94 posts since 22 Apr, 2013

Postby Cri; Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:51 pm Re: Hybrid Samples releases Hybrid Grooves for Kontakt

I really dig the GUI, and the demo sounds wonderful but I'm not 100% convinced (considering the price.) I think you should put more real examples like a real track where you can use it or better a video that shows how to use it in a real project.
Give me samples. More samples!
KVRian

Postby audiothing; Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:31 am Re: Hybrid Samples releases Hybrid Grooves for Kontakt

Cri wrote:I really dig the GUI, and the demo sounds wonderful but I'm not 100% convinced (considering the price.) I think you should put more real examples like a real track where you can use it or better a video that shows how to use it in a real project.

Thanks for the feedback :) We are working on a new video right now. Also more demo and "real projects" examples are coming too.
KVRAF

2391 posts since 31 Oct, 2004, from Mtl, Canada

Postby SampleScience; Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:33 pm Re: Hybrid Samples releases Hybrid Grooves for Kontakt

I dig the concept and sound. The demo video is pretty cool, but I agree that a "in context" video would be better. Otherwise it looks like great work!
50% Off on most SampleScience products for the month of July at my Sampleism webstore.
KVRian

Postby audiothing; Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:42 am Re: Hybrid Samples releases Hybrid Grooves for Kontakt

SampleScience wrote:I dig the concept and sound. The demo video is pretty cool, but I agree that a "in context" video would be better. Otherwise it looks like great work!

Thanks for the feedback. We are currently working on a proper Walkthrough video and I will add some "in context" video as well. Stay tuned :)
KVRian

Postby audiothing; Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:59 pm Re: Hybrid Samples releases Hybrid Grooves for Kontakt *new walkthrough video*

Here it is, a video walkthrough of the library: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF_45oGCVt0

More demo coming soon!
KVRist

266 posts since 15 Nov, 2005

Postby Audiority; Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:59 am Re: Hybrid Samples releases Hybrid Grooves for Kontakt *new walkthrough video*

Sounds cool :) I liked this last video. Helps a lot to make an idea on how it sounds.
Progsounds | Audiority | Epic SoundLab
Need a Kontakt scripter? Contact me.
KVRian

Postby audiothing; Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:19 pm Re: Hybrid Samples releases Hybrid Grooves for Kontakt *new walkthrough video*

Audiority wrote:Sounds cool :) I liked this last video. Helps a lot to make an idea on how it sounds.

Thanks :) We are working on more demo to showcase the library further.
KVRist

41 posts since 6 Mar, 2014, from Moon

Postby Timman; Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:49 pm Re: Hybrid Samples releases Hybrid Grooves for Kontakt *new walkthrough video*

Sounds rather interesting. What instruments did you use in the dressed version?
KVRian

Postby audiothing; Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:29 am Re: Hybrid Samples releases Hybrid Grooves for Kontakt *new walkthrough video*

Timman wrote:Sounds rather interesting. What instruments did you use in the dressed version?

We used mainly Action Strings and Da Capo for the strings, plus a couple of external sound effects (whoosh and chimes).

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries