What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Don't understand Plugin alliance support.

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist

124 posts since 8 Dec, 2011, from Lebbeke, Belgium

Postby Alias9593; Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:04 am Don't understand Plugin alliance support.

I received a mail (apparently from Plugin alliance) saying that, if i buy a single from a band called Tri state corner, i can have bx_boom for 9,99$.
They say it's not an April fool's joke. Ok but why don't they do that tomorrow?

So, before i click on any link, i tried to ask some infos at Plugin alliance support.

I filled the form on their web site, the reply is :

!! WE DO NOT READ EMAILS SENT TO support@plugin-alliance.com !!

Really ????

How are we supposed to contact them ? Any experience ?

Does someone know about this promo ?
KVRian

1273 posts since 13 Jun, 2008, from Napier,New Zealand

Postby an-electric-heart; Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:20 am Re: Don't understand Plugin alliance support.

I can't be bothered with the internet on April fools day.
KVRist

Postby Alias9593; Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:22 am Re: Don't understand Plugin alliance support.

Agree, but forme, the strangest is the reply from Plugin alliance website.
KVRAF

7887 posts since 20 Nov, 2003, from Lost and Spaced

Postby osiris; Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:37 pm Re: Don't understand Plugin alliance support.

I got the same. I don't trust it. If it's too good to be true - it is!!!!
KVRist

Postby Alias9593; Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:18 pm Re: Don't understand Plugin alliance support.

I have some news from Plugin alliance.
This is absolutely not April fool. I made the deal and have now bx_boom for 10$.
I'm just testing it on some kicks and i must say, it sound great.
So, for this bargain price, don't hesitate.
KVRAF

40071 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:18 pm Re: Don't understand Plugin alliance support.

Yeah, they have a support issue. I can't remember what the whole skinny is but if you use one, it doesn't work at all, the other one they are pretty good.

Anyways, I was really confused by the email so glad to hear it worked out. How many hoops though? I just want bx boom, I don't have an itunes account and I'm not going through what I did with soundtoys just to get a bargain.
KVRist

Postby Alias9593; Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:13 pm Re: Don't understand Plugin alliance support.

Like i've said, it's a good plugin at this price. It's working really good on kicks but it's nothing you can't achieve with any dynamic eq. BTW, they say in the description that it's only very light version of dyn eq.
But i think it's an easy way to improve some of your kicks. Just put it on the track and turn a knob.
Of course, no need to create an itunes account just for it if you don't like to have one.
If you have the budget, go for dyn eq.

I think that starting this promo on april fool was not the best idea.
I hope i can help those who were insecure with this action, like me.
KVRAF

7887 posts since 20 Nov, 2003, from Lost and Spaced

Postby osiris; Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:56 am Re: Don't understand Plugin alliance support.

I guess it's one way to sell tunes. (And plugins . I have some bx free stuff, and it's really good, but I already have Cosmos, so I don't need this)
KVRAF

2589 posts since 2 Jul, 2007, from Oxycontin Acres, Georgia, USA

Postby SODDI; Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:11 pm Re: Don't understand Plugin alliance support.

Alias9593 wrote:I filled the form on their web site, the reply is :

!! WE DO NOT READ EMAILS SENT TO support@plugin-alliance.com !!

Well, that inspires confidence in a potential vendor.

Added to the list...
KVRAF

40071 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:19 pm Re: Don't understand Plugin alliance support.

But there is another email for support that works. It's confusing. I'd have to go back in to find it but it's worked for me many times. I like the PA plugs :)

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic