BR : On T5.2.4, Pianoteq plugin v4.5.4 still rejected

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi !

Few words to report that in T5.2.4 (both 32 & 64 bits versions), AU and VST Pianoteq plugin v4.5.4 is still "rejected" by the plugins scan (identical as mentioned in a previous bug report in this forum).
After erasing manually the "deactivated after failing to initialise correctly" (red sentence), the following scans fails again and again.
When scanning, the same window opens twice, with the following content :
"Pianoteq v4.5.4/20131118 fatal error
Internal error (plugin/pijupl.cc : 1119)
Please report this bug to http://www.pianoteq.com/bug_report"

I've passed the same information to the pianoteq support team. I will inform you of their answer.

Just for your records, the same pianoteq plugin is fully fonctional in Logic Pro X (AU version of course).

Regards,
Lutin mutin.

I've forgotten to indicate :
My machine is a MacBook pro 15", OSX 10.9.2, 8 Go 1600 Hz DDR3 RAM, 2,6 Ghz Intel Core i7, 750 Go HD 7200 RPM

Regards,
Lutin mutin.

I roll back to 5.1 to scan my plugins then install 5.2.4 . Poise and Alchemy get red listed for me still . Both of those plugins have shortcuts to sample libraries . So , Im guessing that has something to do with it . Now EZdrummer has sample libraries on another drive but doesnt show a visable shortcut in my plugins folder . So, Im thinking there is some sort of bug with the new plugin scanner that boots these two out and your pianoteq too ?

Thanks guys, this has been addressed in 5.3.0 which is going into beta very soon. I've tested with Alchemy and Poise. Let us know if there is still an outstanding issue with Pianoteq when the public beta arrives.

Awesome !

Thx dRowAudio.
I will inform you then the next public beta will be installed on my machine.

Regards.

PROBLEM SOLVED !!

Pianoteq have put an update of their Plugin (now v4.5.4 / 20140306) on their site witch solve the scanning problem in T5 (both 32 & 64 bits), AU & VST.

I apologize for my insistance to the Tracktion team.

Best regards,
Lutin mutin.

I have the latest version of Pianoteq and it still gets rejected.
peace,
david

My Bad... it works
peace,
david

Alechemy still got blacklisted in 5.2.4 :-(

When will the beta be available?

Return to “Tracktion”