soundcloud collection '06-'10 (braindance/chiptunes/stuff)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

don't ask me why, but i spent the morning scavenging the net for old tunes of mine, and started uploading some of them on a separate soundcloud.
seems like the bots are running rampant, got a few likes right away without any listens :lol:

anyway, if you like overcaffeinated, breakneck pace chaos, or the odd chiptune (more of that coming), you might find something to like in there.
some of it is hard to enjoy even for me these days, but on the positive side i can say that it's all pretty creative.

https://soundcloud.com/nase-legacy/
(Message to Frantz: if you got lost in here, do not listen, repeat DO NOT LISTEN. bad trips abound. :D )

added a sort of ambient piece from '04, pizza spirit. i still really like it. also did a bit of remastering on it, as i probably should've with the previous uploads.

I just played Little Pizza Spirit. It starts out in an ambient vein. I love those 'tron-like flute sounds. Just after the halfway mark, the track seems to morph into a Thomas Newmanesque soundtrack. Nice and mellow.

Good work :)

Thanks seismic. It's funny how i got 2 comments on this and both mentioned thomas newman. If they were both independent that's pretty weird.
I didn't know the guy's name but sure knew a few soundtracks of his. Well, funny.

Also funny: if you look at the playback numbers, people clearly are attracted to profanity, lol
And that's possibly my least favorite track of all so far :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”