The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

It's easy to get excited about stuff for one reason or another and then realize later it wasn't "that" good. Happens.

Well, at least they figured some stuff out. :shrug:

Look at Bitwig's "Solo As Cue" function and try to find something like that in S1 or Reaper. Bizarro world.

The modulation system in Bitwig is outstanding... I want it! :hihi:

Well, I've been asking for this in S1 below ever since I left Cubase and the CR mixer .. and it looks like Bitwig kinda nailed it with the Studio I/O section. It does a very basic and very necessary thing (it appears to me anyway), allows you to actually monitor any hardware output or pair in the main speakers when building cue mixes. And easily switch speakers.

So... you're building cue mixes for musicians and you need to hear the drummers cue mix or whatever. How can you easily do that if you can't mult that output stream to the speakers which are physically connected to another pair? Here, it appears to do exactly that very easily, like Cubase's control room mixer.

It's really baffling how so many apps that are designed more for the linear studio recording completely missed that... but this little looper app seems to have nailed it in v1. :shrug:

LawrenceF wrote:Well, at least they figured some stuff out. :shrug:

Look at Bitwig's "Solo As Cue" function and try to find something like that in S1 or Reaper. Bizarro world.

does it have a key command? :hihi:

Is that your pussy or a random net one?

TheoM wrote:Is that your pussy or a random net one?
random net

TheoM wrote:Is that your pussy or a random net one?
I like the idea of that though, only posting our own. Here's my Chong, gazing in amazement at the majestic Bitwig user interface and wondering where the Rewire support is:

wow amazing eyes!

Anyway this is a random but i am in love with this kitty and must know the breed, at exactly 15.30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7b1aLY3tyI

That's gotta be fake!!!!!!!!!!

hibidy wrote:That's gotta be fake!!!!!!!!!!
The left boob or the cat? :hihi:

haha! That cat is freaking HUGE!

hibidy wrote:That's gotta be fake!!!!!!!!!!
The woman is only 3ft tall ...

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”