Announcing new AmpliTube Custom Shop with ENGL amp models

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

<sigh>

btw given the fact that Anger was the "unofficial" ENGL emu and has now become an "official" and anyone who had that amp already bought now have the new shiny official ENGL, my questions would be:

1) was this amp remodeled, or it's just a slightly tweaked/unchanged old ENGL with licensing plastered on top?
2) is this a one-off, or it'll happen with other amps? say, Amplitube has several unlicensed models of Vox, Mesa, Fender et al - can we expect the same treatment as ENGL if those amps happen to be remodeled/licensed?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:btw given the fact that Anger was the "unofficial" ENGL emu and has now become an "official" and anyone who had that amp already bought now have the new shiny official ENGL, my questions would be:

1) was this amp remodeled, or it's just a slightly tweaked/unchanged old ENGL with licensing plastered on top?
2) is this a one-off, or it'll happen with other amps? say, Amplitube has several unlicensed models of Vox, Mesa, Fender et al - can we expect the same treatment as ENGL if those amps happen to be remodeled/licensed?
Peter, a rep from IK, should be able to pop in and give us the low down. The only way to tell would be to install the old version, export it with the same settings then export another track with the new GUI version.

The original ANGR model was one of my favorites. All-around that amp can do a lot of tones. Having the legit amp name will ease some of the heavy metal dudes who come into my studio. I no longer have to explain what that amp sim is...they just know.

well, if they couldn't recognize ENGL as it was... they're no heavy metal dudes.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

ENGL E650 sounds fantastic with Electri6ity guitar samples SOLD :)
Like the Engl cabs too better match for the Engls.
Last edited by Kaboom75 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Powerball model was not remodeled which is why it replaces the Anger model directly for users who already own that model. The matching cab is excellent and new, though, and works VERY well with this model (as well as others as noted above).

BBFG# wrote:<sigh>
What is there to sigh about? Unless you are whining about something not related to AmpliTube 3 then I would like to hear you elaborate the problems you have with this (IMveryhumbleHO) solid release to an already solid product

I would rather IK spent 8 months getting one plugin exact. You also have to bare in mind IK spend time on T Racks too now.
Last edited by Kaboom75 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah, I have no problem with this. In fact, the new model plus the too cabs (which are, pretty good) is the price of 40 credits perfectly so with my jam points, it's not going to cost much. Mostly just checking out stability things and such before I buy. I haven't come across anything yet.

I was initially a tad WTF about how the controls work but I think my pea brain is wrapped around it now. Basically don't fart around with the two controls on the right :hihi:

Damn, these sound awesome. Love the cabs, too. :love:

I have to agree that matching cab sounds great. It sounds a lot better than all of the default cabs, in my opinion.

Brilliant piece of workmanship here. Love how the cab works out....
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Although the new 650 amp and cabs sound great without a doubt, we need more BASS amps :cry: !

kj.metissage wrote:Although the new 650 amp and cabs sound great without a doubt, we need more BASS amps :cry: !
^ This

I'd like to see a bass distortion pedal in Amplitube. *wishful thinking*

Bass amps ... Ampeg, Fender, Orange seem to cover a lot of bas(s)es for me. The Ampeg pack includes distortion and other pedals. Check 'em out!

Cheers,
Eddie
The future exists in all directions.

Return to “Effects”