Bronto Scorpio - An old Zebra track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everyone!

Since I can't really do any music related stuff at the moment (which is driving me crazy :hihi:), I checked out some of my older stuff and stumbled across this little track, which I made when I just got Zebra iirc.

It's 100% Zebra and just my own presets.

Old Zebra track

Maybe someone likes it!

Cheers
Dennis

When I listen to tracks like this, I usually seem to have a different "approach" of well.. listening.
I listen for the synth rather than perceiving as a song... and btw, sounds cool! :)

Yeah, it's sometimes hard to switch the analytic listening part of the brain off when listening to stuff like this!

Cheers
Dennis

Cool track Bronto. Zebra2 is my favourite VST synth.

Thanks!
Zebra is indeed an awesome synth!

Cheers
Dennis

Bump :oops:

I really enjoyed the creepy, darkness-tinged melody lines on here. Nicely chosen soundset that reminds me of some classic '80s bands. This piece wouldn't sound out of place in a soundtrack.

Good work :)

Thanks a lot :)
I'm glad you like it!

Cheers
Dennis

I'm stupid! I'm sure you already noticed that, but I just wanted to make it clear again :hihi:

I just noticed that this track is actually the demo song of my first bank for Zebra that I made ages ago!
So, if you like the sounds in the track you can download the presets here somewhere.

These presets are no indicator for my current stuff though, I was quite new in the U-He world back then, but maybe some of you still have a use for them!

Sorry for the bump, I just thought it may be valuable information for someone!

Cheers
Dennis

Well, that was rather {nicely} different :phones:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Thanks a lot :)

Cheers
Dennis

Return to “Music Cafe”