Ugo - New site: All Plugins and Presets Now Free

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Disturbance Dualism Ironhead Ironhead:Spawn M-theory Metallurgy Rez The Element of Surprise Tunguska

that's very kind of you to offer them up for free ugo,brilliant work,thanks.8)
all the best in your new work.

Hey Ugo... Fantastic!!!

A very big thanks and I hope you well in the future. Very kind from your part.

Just tested a bit M-theory. There was a problem because its not compatible with multicore but... the trick i was going to tell about is explained on the instructions pdf.

Thanks a lot!!! I will use M-theory and rez for sure ( I Love pm).
Last edited by Kel on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm not doing the Windows thing any more, but I'll say thanks anyway. String Theory is a fundamental part of one of my tracks, so thanks for that :-)

Also: the new website behaves weirdly on iPhone. iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3. The content blinks repeatedly after scrolling. The background moves around a bit too. Nice visual design though. I'm not a fan of unlabeled vague icons, but it's pretty :-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Thanks for letting me know about the problem on your iPhone. I'll look into that. Interestingly, it works fine on my iPhone 4, but I'm running iOS 7.

Interesting to know. I'll not be changing to iOS 7 (unless Apple makes a massive step backwards on their GUI changes).
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

I appreciate all your efforts over the years. Looks like you have your hands full and have some cool stuff going on. I bookmarked your site and will go over it thoroughly, listen to tracks and enjoy. Good luck with all your new endeavors

So Ugo, what are your plans now that Camel Audio is put on ice?

Rez part 4 would be nice :hyper:

Yugo,

I checked out your photos.
I especially like your high contrast
black and white photos!

Hey all, if you like photography you will love these shots:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/csciurba/page2/

Thanks for the free plugins.

Nice site and good study music. I do not see any Alchemy sounds or any sounds at all- just sound examples. Am I missing it?

Thanks, I saw the plugins, but he mentioned sounds as well...

Return to “Instruments”