What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Ugo - New site: All Plugins and Presets Now Free

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

spacedad
KVRAF

4712 posts since 25 Apr, 2002, from the bottom of the barrel

Postby spacedad; Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:50 am Re: New site: All Plugins and Presets Now Free

that's very kind of you to offer them up for free ugo,brilliant work,thanks.8)
all the best in your new work.
Kel
KVRist

61 posts since 3 Dec, 2004

Postby Kel; Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:03 am Re: New site: All Plugins and Presets Now Free

Hey Ugo... Fantastic!!!

A very big thanks and I hope you well in the future. Very kind from your part.

Just tested a bit M-theory. There was a problem because its not compatible with multicore but... the trick i was going to tell about is explained on the instructions pdf.

Thanks a lot!!! I will use M-theory and rez for sure ( I Love pm).
Last edited by Kel on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jace-BeOS
KVRAF

1833 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Corporate States of America

Postby Jace-BeOS; Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:33 am Re: Ugo - New site: All Plugins and Presets Now Free

I'm not doing the Windows thing any more, but I'll say thanks anyway. String Theory is a fundamental part of one of my tracks, so thanks for that :-)

Also: the new website behaves weirdly on iPhone. iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3. The content blinks repeatedly after scrolling. The background moves around a bit too. Nice visual design though. I'm not a fan of unlabeled vague icons, but it's pretty :-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
ugo
KVRAF

5461 posts since 6 Jan, 2003, from Leesburg VA, USA

Postby ugo; Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:55 am Re: Ugo - New site: All Plugins and Presets Now Free

Thanks for letting me know about the problem on your iPhone. I'll look into that. Interestingly, it works fine on my iPhone 4, but I'm running iOS 7.
Jace-BeOS
KVRAF

1833 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Corporate States of America

Postby Jace-BeOS; Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 am Re: Ugo - New site: All Plugins and Presets Now Free

Interesting to know. I'll not be changing to iOS 7 (unless Apple makes a massive step backwards on their GUI changes).
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
whitecloud
KVRist

360 posts since 16 Dec, 2008, from Washington State

Postby whitecloud; Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:43 am Re: Ugo - New site: All Plugins and Presets Now Free

I appreciate all your efforts over the years. Looks like you have your hands full and have some cool stuff going on. I bookmarked your site and will go over it thoroughly, listen to tracks and enjoy. Good luck with all your new endeavors
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments