Section B - Introduction price at $50! + Freebie Demo Kontakt

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another Demo for Section B by Jerome Ulob!

http://soundcloud.com/centralcomposers/ ... per-petals

We've also let Cinematic Rhythms go free for a few weeks, go check out our website and head to Cinematic Rhythms for a free library download!

-Brandon

http://www.centralcomposers.com
CentralComposers - Brandon Spendlove

head to Cinematic Rhythms for a free library download

I do like a puzzle. I look puzzled because I am puzzled. Back to the same old question; How ?
And just in case you use Newgrounds, it's offline at the moment.

When checking out, use CENTRALCR as a coupon to down the price, it actually works now with Fastspring and you won't get an error saying "Price can not be 0".

I would upload the library somewhere like I did with the Demo, but the price is going back up in a few weeks so I gathered it would be easier to just provide a coupon for the free download:

https://sites.fastspring.com/centralcom ... =CENTRALCR

The link should work with the Coupon already activated. :)

Also, about the details: It's possible to fill them incorrectly as I mentioned before. :)

Thanks Brandon, the link you posted above works as you said. But the link on your site for CentralCr is dead. And the only method of checking out shows it as £2.00.

And blimey, It's 1.43GB !!!

While I'm waiting, I'd like to thank you for all the trouble you've gone to recently.

Thanks Bob, I'll check out whats wring with the link on the site. :)

Thanks for the support, it's no trouble, I'd rather everyone who downloads anything from CentralComposers be happy with their download.

The download from "mega" is missing the sectionbui.png file.

Also, how many samples / velocity layers do the High / Low Synths have?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Hey DarkStar,

Thanks for telling about the missing .png file, I am pretty sure the UI image is included in the download, but it reads from a different folder. I'll have to update the instrument patch to read from the Demo folder! ;)

Most Synth patches have 1 velocity layer, and range from 10-20 samples per patch. The Samples were recorded in Diminished 3rds to save memory on the download.

A few patches also have up to 5 velocity layers, mainly to be used with the sequencer on the GUI.

Thanks for the free Cinematic Rhythms. I downloaded okay, but am having some problems myself. I do not get the option to merge when copying the pictures folder. The Cinematic folder shows up inside the Kontakt pictures folder. This happens when moving and copying/pasting. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.
The above may be the reason I get missing file error when loading samples (looks like png files are missing).
I am getting some crackling on play, but that may be a fault at my end. The samples generally seem fine quality and I have only just downloaded, so will take a longer look.
I'd appreciate any assistance with the pictures (the gui on loading is basically blank).
Again, thanks for this. I'll look at Section B.
Did not see this thread when initially posted and the offer is almost over. Other priorities may prevent initial purchase (for now) but good luck.
Edit: It looks like the "info" file is missing per the Kontakt error message. The gui is basically plain, but functional I think.

I've often wondered ... When a DEMO is marked ... DRESSED .... what does that mean?

EG ''Section B - Demo 1 (Dressed) by Jerome Ulob ''
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:I've often wondered ... When a DEMO is marked ... DRESSED .... what does that mean?

EG ''Section B - Demo 1 (Dressed) by Jerome Ulob ''
can only think that "dressed" (as the opposite of "naked") mean that other instruments (which are not in the library) are involved but i never heard "dressed" only "full" btw.

also i find that it make only sense to do this if you also allocate a "naked" demo of the the same song as well.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

BrandonSpendlove wrote:Hey DarkStar,

Thanks for telling about the missing .png file, I am pretty sure the UI image is included in the download, but it reads from a different folder. I'll have to update the instrument patch to read from the Demo folder! ;)

Most Synth patches have 1 velocity layer, and range from 10-20 samples per patch. The Samples were recorded in Diminished 3rds to save memory on the download.

A few patches also have up to 5 velocity layers, mainly to be used with the sequencer on the GUI.
Had another close look - no sign of a sectionbui.png file anywhere.

I did find this, (tucked away in the GUI Installer folder):
Kontakt 4 users only:
The Kontakt 4 version of our patches require you to install the GUI graphics at:
c:/Users/YourName/Documents/Native Instruments/Kontakt 4 (or 5)

Kontakt 5 users have the Resource container, there is no need to use the GUI Installer unless you want to use the Kontakt 4 patches, if you do: You'll have to install the graphics in the Kontakt version.

but it did not help. Also there is no Resources folder that I can see.

I asked about samples and velocity layers as 6 out of 8 of the demo synths used a single sample.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DaveElson wrote:Thanks for the free Cinematic Rhythms.
Hey Dave, this video shows how to install the GUI/ to sort out that annoying bug! I should of included a Kontakt 5 edition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEJxBztmFV4

Section B is very improved in quality than Cinematic Rhythms because I don't provide 1-5 samples per instrument patch.

I was thinking about cutting down the price under $35 because CentralComposers is not really known at all, I'd like to get some opinions on the price because I feel like the customers should price the library. Our next library we are working on will be similar to this, before I release it, I want to ask the public how much they would price it to make it fair.

I feel like doing this with all future products as a little thing for only CentralComposers, similar to a "You pay what you want" feature, but between a fixed price (lowest price obviously) covering Downloads, Upload size, website etc...

Update v1 for Section B is now Online - Links will be within current owners emails provided when they bought Section B within the next 48 hours.

If you need a link, please contact us via our website.

New customers buying Section B will have Update v1 automatically installed, no hassle!

Update v1 boost's the current # of NKI patches to 200+, 1250+ samples and a complete new core category: Pads+Drones.

We are currently working on update v1.1 for Section B as since 7th of May and we plan on adding a few more Core categories such as:

Percussion
FX
Hits
Risers
Builds
(and more Rhythmic/Synth patches/samples...)

Have fun!

-Brandon

Any questions? Feel free to contact us via http://www.centralcomposers.com or if you need instant support, please feel free to email my personal email at brandon-spendlove@hotmail.co.uk

Hey guys, Updates have been sent to current users, we have updated the new download file so update is automatically installed! 50% off for 2 weeks because of our successful update! GO grab it while you can!

Section B, update v1.2 is currently being developed with a new GUI. Hopefully we'll transfer all the instruments from Section B into this new GUI/Engine and send out updates.

Section B's sale has ended, placing the price back to only $50!

Been busy over the past few months on code/design and instrument design but I can assure a few libraries we are currently working on will be a major improvement with Sound and GUI.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”