Alpha update

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Just a quick note that Alpha 3.3 ist most likely to be released on Monday ...
Thanks everyone
great. can't wait til monday. i hope it gets some more attention with the new gui and features as it is a very capable and nice sounding synth (and a lot of fun to tweak).
cheers and a big :hug:

Is that the biggest the GUI can become? I want it BIGGER! :)

SIMPLY AWESOME! Thank you! :)

Yes, I usually runt it at 150% now :)

Thanks for the update - I just installed it today.

But I noticed something... seems the Parameter Automation list has changed.
(Win VST x86 and x64).
Not all parameters are affected, but anyway this might cause problems with existing projects.

Also, slightly OT..., with the latest Octopus update - the Win VST x64 still shows version 1.3.3,
but it seems the dll is indeed a newer version ?!

Best and thanks,

Frank

Thank you Frank,
I will check these right after the holidays,
happy Easter :)
Peter

Enjoy your holiday and also a happy Easter to you !

Cheers :)

The Parameter automation changes from Matrix slots on, I'm sorry, most usually parameters are before that so this should not be too much of an issue, but I admit it may cause trouble. I will put more attention on this in the future.
Octopus is indeed with old version number, I fixed that you might download again in case it disturbs you. Sorry for any hassle and thanks again for the heads up!

Peter!

Why oh why did you guys move the Mono/Poly voice selection menu to the option panel? It was in a perfect place on the front for dialing in Mono/Poly synth modes. It really does suck to make it 2-3 more clicks away now. :cry:

I guess I can learn to live with it, but it is annoying. :P

Thanks for the feedback, vata44 !

Return to “LinPlug”