Bitwig forum?

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Costa Rica wrote:BW Team and their Bitwigs should be grateful there is a forum like this. After all it's a third party plugin forum, remember? Or do you want to go to Bitwig Beats forum? *giggles*

i`m not sure i see relation to the need of organisation here..

Lol, I am an archivist. I do have an administration of this forum. So I AM the administration, I guess, because knowledge=power. Whatever you say. Are you aware these suggestions have been made many times before at this forum and this forum soon will pass the 1000 threads status? I...I.. don't think so.

^Uh, what? The forum has been around for about three weeks, nothing is set in stone at this point. It's good that they have a forum but in our opinion some organization would make it better, there's nothing ungrateful about that. You are not a mod. I'll bet they end up doing it.

Now 1.0.7 came out.
But there isn't the 1.0.7 release news in this forum.
I need the organization forums IMO.

@Ogopogo
Lmao you are funny. Wanna be a mod? Why don't ask Dom?
I didn't made the assumption I was a mod, remember?
So, I guess the joke's on you, mah boi :D

PS besides.. 'our opinion'? Are you a queen or something? You are pretty confused, aye?

Yeah I am pretty confused, I have no idea what you've been trying to say this whole time. "Our" would be the people in this thread, that should be obvious.

Yeah we really need a rules and guidelines worked out. First rule should be "Don't post while under influence" otherwise nobody knows what you're trying to say.

Return to “Bitwig”