One-Synth-Challenge 61: OBXD - Submissions, Chat, Voting and Results

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

Voted :) Voting system is tight ....like it a lot.

@2DaT, thanks for creating such and amazing VSTi! Certainly the most stable I have ever worked with, I think one DAW crash the whole month (and that was probably an effect plugin).

Also, I always enjoy a diverse range of tracks in OSC and this month has been one of the best for that IMHO ....so to all of you :tu: :clap: :tu:

voted

Voted. Awesometracks! Good job everyone!

And Bjporter: I loved the voting interface. I would consider listening the there instead of soundcloud to do incremental voting as the tracks fly in. Would that be an option?

Voted. Btw, amazing artwork for the votingsite. It makes you feel like being part of something special :)

_ctx wrote:Voted. Awesometracks! Good job everyone!

And Bjporter: I loved the voting interface. I would consider listening the there instead of soundcloud to do incremental voting as the tracks fly in. Would that be an option?
Thanks a lot. Can you elaborate on that a bit?

Voted. The 5 point system is a lot better than the last sorting system. :tu:

But I have one complaint: I don't know why everybody needs to slam their 2-bus so hard!! I think the problem is partially SoundCloud's "optimizations" but... if anyone should be making a point of letting music breathe, it should be us.

But again, maybe everyone's OK with this... :oops:

:hihi:

Breeze wrote: But I have one complaint: I don't know why everybody needs to slam their 2-bus so hard!! I think the problem is partially SoundCloud's "optimizations" but... if anyone should be making a point of letting music breathe, it should be us.
Can you elaborate... didn't quite catch what you're saying

bjporter wrote:
Breeze wrote: But I have one complaint: I don't know why everybody needs to slam their 2-bus so hard!! I think the problem is partially SoundCloud's "optimizations" but... if anyone should be making a point of letting music breathe, it should be us.
Perhaps you're going deaf? [<<<< JOKE!] :hihi:

The Loudness War

Breeze wrote:
bjporter wrote:
Perhaps you're going deaf? [<<<< JOKE!] :hihi:

The Loudness War
:phones: WHAT DID YOU SAY??? Hello?

Voted. Lots of high marks -- I think the ease of use, good GUI and great sounds helped elevate the overall quality of all the tracks.

VOTED!
Breeze wrote:But I have one complaint: I don't know why everybody needs to slam their 2-bus so hard!! I think the problem is partially SoundCloud's "optimizations" but... if anyone should be making a point of letting music breathe, it should be us.
I couldn't agree more!

Also, I think it would be a nice option to have the participants write a short (character-limited) description of their track that could be included on the voting page. Just kind of describing a little about the track or the methods they used. I know a longer version of this is included in the track announcement post and on the soundcloud page, but it would be nice to read a "synopsis" while voting to prevent the need of digging through the long thread or leaving the voting page to go to soundcloud. Just a thought.

And also... Good work everybody - lots of great music this month!

-Brad

cytoSonic wrote:VOTED!
I couldn't agree more!

Also, I think it would be a nice option to have the participants write a short (character-limited) description of their track that could be included on the voting page. Just kind of describing a little about the track or the methods they used. I know a longer version of this is included in the track announcement post and on the soundcloud page, but it would be nice to read a "synopsis" while voting to prevent the need of digging through the long thread or leaving the voting page to go to soundcloud. Just a thought.

And also... Good work everybody - lots of great music this month!

-Brad
+1, I kinda do that with my tracks usually - it adds a personal touch too.

On OSC.org, the description from everyone's soundcloud is grabbed but not displayed. I'll take a look - maybe a quick solution is in store.

Make sure you guys get your votes in... it'll be available until whenever I get to shutting it off - maybe in a few hours from now.

_ctx wrote:And Bjporter: I loved the voting interface. I would consider listening the there instead of soundcloud to do incremental voting as the tracks fly in. Would that be an option?
+1 A great idea.

Return to “Instruments”