Avicii Rapture Lead And Pluck ?

How to make that sound...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone knows any preset that avicii used in his nadia ali -rapture Remix for lead and pluck.

Probably his cracked version of Sylenth....

osiris wrote:Probably his cracked version of Sylenth....
He asked for the preset, not the synth. Apart from that, Avicii probably owns a shitload of plugins with valid licenses, and he surely will own Sylenth1 legally too. :P And on a last note, i wouldn't know why the legality of his plugins would be off any relevance for this topic.

chk071 wrote:And on a last note, i wouldn't know why the legality of his plugins would be off any relevance for this topic.
The instrument sub-forum means you can discuss every aspect of the issue.

There is a dedicated sub-forum "how to get that sound". OP would propably get more dedicated answers there ;)

So the answer to "What preset is Avicii using on track XY?" is "Probably his cracked Sylenth1."? 1. That makes no sense. 2. It's off-topic, and no, it's not ok to post off-topic in any thread of any sub forum. It's not relevant, and only bloats up topics unnecssarily. It's also damn annoying, sorry. And 3. I think it's pretty dumb to play the moral majority, just because you saw someone in a video using warezed software. Not to mention that it's completely counter productive, as once again, you even give the guy a platform for his pro-warez attitude, which might be long time history by now even.

osiris wrote:Probably his cracked version of Sylenth....
or Nexus, what else one can expect from talentless POS making cheesy crap for hot McDonald's generation, lol
Go cry folks.

Advice for others
instead of aspiring to be a talentless POS, better go through Nexus/sylenth presets yourselves and find what you like and create your own stuff, be the next big thing, not just another someone's else shadow.
Yeah,yeah,yeah...mansions, whatever.......guy is POS, plus talentless spotty crapface, we live in an age where impossible is very possible, so......I don't know how one could go more cheesy than that, because after that POS, if someone would record a Tetris sounds, add beats to it and release a platinum selling album, it wouldn't surprise me at all, really, more crappier than that is impossible even in a generation where impossible is possible, lol

i'm lovin' it
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

Do i sense a certain... jealousy? :P

@ chk071:
Lighten up, dude. The rest of us got the reference, and frankly, it was fairly witty.

Just in case you forgot where you are, folks around here don't take kindly to producers who rip off devs. And SUCCESSFUL producers who do it... :smack:
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

BERFAB wrote: Just in case you forgot where you are, folks around here don't take kindly to producers who rip off devs.
Which is perfectly fine. A public witch hunt, and playing the moral majority is not though. Especially when most likely you have some "corpses in the basement" yourself.

BERFAB wrote:@ chk071:
Just in case you forgot where you are, folks around here don't take kindly to producers who rip off devs. And SUCCESSFUL producers who do it... :smack:
true that.

chk071 wrote:Do i sense a certain... jealousy? :P
I'm blessed, because I've never felt a jealousy to people whose success is a fluke, be it my neighbor winning a jackpot lo or avicci making pedobeartunes and winning a jackpot too :lol:
Not liking someone and jealousy are different things.
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

chk071 wrote: most likely you have some "corpses in the basement" yourself.
thats exactly why i dont get involved, well except theyre in the attic as i dont have a basement.

I see now the right term is to have skeletons in the closet. Weird. In germany we usually use the basement. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I don't know who this is or skrillex or any of these people with 'hits? :o
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Sound Design”