Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pheeleep wrote:They will refund your $30 AND give you a $25 credit on top of that ;)

Should've ordered 20 copies!

donato wrote:
pheeleep wrote:They will refund your $30 AND give you a $25 credit on top of that ;)

:uhuhuh:

My guess is, if they are giving a credit on top of the full refund, that it will likely be a single $25 credit total. Maybe there is some kind of blacklist for trying to pull such a stunt too..

VitaminD wrote:
donato wrote:

:uhuhuh:

My guess is, if they are giving a credit on top of the full refund, that it will likely be a single $25 credit total. Maybe there is some kind of blacklist for trying to pull such a stunt too..

I am sure you are right. It was a joke more than anything.

Another lemon here. Before reaching out to MF, I decided to fill out NI's Registration Support form (click the "Support" button in Service Center, then click "Registration Support").

Maybe if NI support gets inundated with tickets from all the customers whose purchases SampleLogic bricked, they'll reconsider their relationship with SL.

pheeleep wrote:Some of the [Rumble] presets were pointing to some obscure path so I had to search for the samples in Kontakt.
Sample Logic has a Rumble "Multi Fix" file which solved some of my preset path problems. It's available here: http://www.samplelogic.com/downloads-manuals

That same link includes an update for Fanfare as well.

yevster wrote:Another lemon here. Before reaching out to MF, I decided to fill out NI's Registration Support form (click the "Support" button in Service Center, then click "Registration Support").

Maybe if NI support gets inundated with tickets from all the customers whose purchases SampleLogic bricked, they'll reconsider their relationship with SL.
I tried that. After a week of back-and-forth they said I needed to deal with Sample Logic directly. Who sent me to MF.

I think the lesson here is to buy libraries from someone else.

could be just me, but the main bargain thread is starting to become a company self promo area.. aren't newsletters enough?

+1, gamecat. Creators & retailers (and their employees, reps) and users with fewer than 10 posts should be prohibited from posting their own deals.

yevster wrote:+1, gamecat. Creators & retailers (and their employees, reps) and users with fewer than 10 posts should be prohibited from posting their own deals.
I partly disagree. I like to have all deals consolidated in one place so I can see any even if it is a creator/retailer sale. Although I wouldn't be too opposed if retailers had their own thread for sale announcements, but that means everyone would have to check 2 threads. The normal deal thread and the retailer sale thread.

Anyone know if Camel Audio will have an Easter sale?

Yes, it seems the dealers and direct sales may need their own sticky thread.
But I don't mind. My thoughts are on what to get with this $54.00 'credit' in the next ninety days from MF...
These stores unfortunately are never my first go-to's unless they have these 'stupid deals' or closeouts. Blame the greed of the state live in for that. But their shipping charges don't help either. But it sure reduces it down to what they have for a real deal that others don't in the first place.

gamecat666 wrote:could be just me, but the main bargain thread is starting to become a company self promo area.. aren't newsletters enough?
I'm sorry for being a nuisance if I fall into that category. I acknowledge that I've been posting there again after having stayed away for a while. The request made of dealers before was that we not overload that thread with oversized banners or other media, that's why I've been keeping my posts to short descriptions and links.

Armadillosound wrote:Anyone know if Camel Audio will have an Easter sale?
They haven't announced anything to their dealers but it still might happen.

What's some of the best prices for Waves SSL bundle anyone's seen?
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

yevster wrote:+1, gamecat. Creators & retailers (and their employees, reps) and users with fewer than 10 posts should be prohibited from posting their own deals.
-2. The bargain thread is high value as is, and it would be diminished if there were restrictions added. I think instead there should be a crusade against posts that contain the word bump :hihi:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”