Please can we get a new forum for

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:)
www.youtube.com/Synthillator
er... keep on rocking (despite all obstacles :shrug: ) :band2:

Kriminal wrote:Ive heard all your jokes before.
That's a problem with nice clean humor tho, innit? It's really hard to keep it original, the dark side is simply more fertile.
The one exception being situational humor. My mom has lots of that! (I'll talk about her instead now :) )

your mom!

has lots of that!
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Oh, btw. I thought of something.

Bro + Produca.

BRODUCA.

If that doesn't make it to TV tropes, nothing will.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

vurt wrote:
The_Hidden_Goose wrote:*cough*merzbow*cough*
:hihi:
i already knew some of his work, but was pleasantly surprised by the reference :)
Some of what you come up with reminds me of Keiji Haino and Acid Mothers Temple. :)
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Acid Mothers Temple! YEAH! One of the best gigs I've seen.
... space is the place ...

AMT rawk!
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

nasenmann wrote:Also, you remind me of my mother lol. Zero black humor tolerance. Eh, but she's a good person, even though a bit annoying at times. Incidentally, i feel the same about you from what i've read :lol: good person, bit eccentric/annoying.

Ok, this shall be my last post on re:tricky loops. Promise! :wink:
I'm not your mother, I never will be, and I have MUCH tolerance for black humor.

You should read all posts of Kriminal; I explained him my position and his rough answer was "So it doesn't work out for you." That isn't black humor; that's a simple prejudice. He doesn't know me at all; in fact I've never seen him. So how can he know if it's working out for me or not? I took the time to explain him my position and then - bang, right into the face -- his claim "So it doesn't work out for you."

I like discussing things, not people. I wouldn't dare to judge Kriminal if it's working out for him or not. I don't care if it's working out for him or not. What I don't like at KVR is that every thread gets soon into personal attacks and then in some cases someone is banned (which wasn't the first time here).

I'm not here for a fight. I'm here for helping people and getting help, too. And I'm here for having fun.

trimph1 wrote:
vurt wrote:
The_Hidden_Goose wrote:*cough*merzbow*cough*
:hihi:
i already knew some of his work, but was pleasantly surprised by the reference :)
Some of what you come up with reminds me of Keiji Haino and Acid Mothers Temple. :)
well, as has been mentioned, this thread isnt about me, but i cant let this go without a woah holy shit! :oops: :oops: :o :oops: :oops:

Ok, i'm probly wasting my time but whatevs:
Tricky-Loops wrote:You should read all posts of Kriminal; I explained him my position and his rough answer was "So it doesn't work out for you." That isn't black humor; that's a simple prejudice. He doesn't know me at all; in fact I've never seen him. So how can he know if it's working out for me or not? I took the time to explain him my position and then - bang, right into the face -- his claim "So it doesn't work out for you."
Sigh... I made sure to read all the relevant posts, because i found it fascinating how much of it you misinterpreted while being defensive.

krim was just riffing off your answers. you finally replied to "hows that working out" with something like "well, not any better than if i did mainstream crap"...that implies it isn't working out either way. That's what his reply was based on. It wasn't a claim so much as extracting a straight answer out of an evasive one, if ya follow me.

You got asked a simple question, and what "it working out" means was up to you obviously. You chose the "is it making me rich and famous" interpretation, saw it as an attack right from the start, gave evasive answers and missed the point.
You could've simply answered "it's super kewl, i love making music like that. Ofc it's working out!" That would've stopped any further probing. your way of answering was setting the whole thing up for you.

Cmon, chill out. No one on the net can take anything away from the way you like to make music or whatever. If you're not here for a fight, take that little bit of extra time b4 posting to cool down and try to understand messages in a different light.

i mayke EDM with Sylenth beats synth

do i need a Radio Shack adapter to use ASIO4ALL plz respond by email

my email is at dot com
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

I used to get sick of the avicci dubstep questions, but they really make me feel better. I go to a plug.dj room where all the producers are so damn talented, that it really makes me look bad. These noobs restore the balance and my confidence. Let them ask dumb questions. If they move over to the instruments sections with their shit, then ban them.

I browsed Sound Design forum today and it looks terribly. People are not only humping some brainless electro tracks, they ask over and over for basic saw, risers, resonant filters and other elementar sounds. Moreover, they ask for specific preset - not actually the way to create it. Looks like massive attack of the noobs who know nothing and want to learn nothing.

Maybe it would be OK to stick some post in there with posting rules and advice? To tell the people that asking for presets is not nice neither is purpose of this forum.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

we can point them over to the vengeance forum. :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”