Vengeance Sound Glitch Bitch

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Glitch Bitch

and you know this how?
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:Hm, i am no native english speaker, but i can say that in german the name works quite well.
Glitschige Schlampe?

It sounds nice, was what i was trying to say. glitschige schlampe sounds too close to glitschige schlange
Finally!

Was gonna buy the tapestop one..but dongle = no. Will sit with Nexus2 on missed sales due to dongle requirement.

Image+
it's a magnificent piece of new-age technology! still not convinced? :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I would have called it the Gleotch Beotch to be a little more hip, but that's me. 8)
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Still no demo version?

kldskp wrote:Was gonna buy the tapestop one..but dongle = no. Will sit with Nexus2 on missed sales due to dongle requirement.
Sure you were :lol:

parma wrote:Maybe I'm just a big politically-correct wussy-man but I find the name to be in extremely bad taste. Especially when paired with the "Treat her like a lady" line. That's not edgy or cool - it's just tasteless.

:?
Yep, you are

Going back to talking about the actual plug-in for a bit; I like it. It's simple and very easy to use and does it's job really well. I find most other glitch plug-ins somehow hard to manage
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

murnau wrote:

yeah, this is really lame. imagine you show your 14 years old son your plugin arsenal: now this is named "glitch bitch" my son! isn't that really funny? love it! :lol:

you see, it's even more critical when you are a dev like vengeance/refx who have the main focus on the.. ..let say "little bit younger community of musicians" (beside Theo ofcoz'). :)
sure, like your 14 year old son hasn't heard/seen a lot worse in his video games or Guitar pedals... add Lucifer and Krishna Synth to the list your son shouldn't see also...Geez... try the plug already...

Bought it and placed it in my FSU folder right next to Lucifer, Stutter Edit, Breaktweaker, UltraLoops, et al.

C-note wrote:
murnau wrote:

yeah, this is really lame. imagine you show your 14 years old son your plugin arsenal: now this is named "glitch bitch" my son! isn't that really funny? love it! :lol:

you see, it's even more critical when you are a dev like vengeance/refx who have the main focus on the.. ..let say "little bit younger community of musicians" (beside Theo ofcoz'). :)
sure, like your 14 year old son hasn't heard/seen a lot worse in his video games or Guitar pedals... add Lucifer and Krishna Synth to the list your son shouldn't see also...Geez... try the plug already...
i don't have a son only my gf a real glitch bitch! :)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

C-note wrote:
.. add Lucifer and Krishna Synth to the list your son shouldn't see also...
Why? What's the connection with either of those names to calling something Glitch Bitch?

They are even more evil than that dirty bitch plugin that, if you use it, brings you negative karma and one step closer to inferno. For your sins you must burn in the gates of fire.
Finally!

Return to “Effects”