KVRDC 2014 - What Kind Of Instrument Would You Like To See?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Two suggestions:

A mastering plug, and a really good arpeggiator.

Some bizarre amalgamation of PD, scanned synthesis, and banded waveguide synthesis..
Frankenmodeler! :P
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

Speech recognition to midi plugin (using standard windows sapi or mac lib):
"Talkback... ... over", "record... ... Stop".... Etc... Customizable. Automatable nested command/midi sets.

"AudioPaint" - additive synth where you paint partials levels/phase in a 2d grid with "paint" tools and, upon playback, scan through the grid along multiple scan paths gathering partial information in the grid within a size modulated circle around the path point for playing back partial grains...

something so dirty it scares you! :scared:

an XY pad that uses scales/chords and can output MIDI so can be hooked up to any other VST (a 'la Kaossilator)

My suggestion : I for one, am interested in any innovation in physical models of instruments of the symphonic orchestra, as well as ethnic and acoustic instruments of all kind

Krakatau wrote:My suggestion : I for one, am interested in any innovation in physical models of instruments of the symphonic orchestra, as well as ethnic and acoustic instruments of all kind
+1

This plugin. Definitively.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

A VST audio Looper that allows drag and drop of waveform from GUI to host timeline ala Ableton Looper.
Thank You...

phrases plugin

something like renoise did with their "instrument phrases" for their tracker just as plugin inside any other daw with piano-roll: you attach a note-sequence to an instrument, and have the instrument play this melody in any pitch and tempo by a simple key press.created and edited using a scaled-down version of a piano-roll, located inside the instrument itself.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

independent strum/sequencing/picking tool similar to what comes with various Kontakt guitars
able to add as effect plug for any vst

I need synths that cover the sounds used in the complextro type dubstep. I'm surprised developers aren't focusing on these sounds considering the popularity.
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

Musical Gym wrote:independent strum/sequencing/picking tool similar to what comes with various Kontakt guitars
able to add as effect plug for any vst
In a similar idea,extend the concept that grounds many sample-based emulations to guitars, bass and drums (scarbee, BFD, etc...) to other orchestral or ethnic instrument, in fact to all acoustic instruments when sensible...

either sample based or physically modelled acoustic instruments

:clown: I'd like mine to be a bit bigger

nudgw nudge, wink wink, say no more

Return to “Instruments”