RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Glitch Bitch

^ Wow, Jesus!

samsam wrote:^ Wow, Jesus!
Yeah, he couldn't take a joke either.

Lol. Already loving this thread for its typical kvr goodness :D
Finally!

I'm sure that the name refers to a female dog and "bitch" is thus an innocuous word, just like "cock" for a male bird. Those of you interpreting anything else into the name just have dirty minds. Won't you please think of the children?

Whats the better choice? Tapestop and Glitch Bitch vs. Effectrix?

Thanks for the bug fix in version 1.0.1, now works perfectly. :tu:

Bought... and it doesn't needs a long time to find out that it works amazing for transition effects :D

Shame there's no demo available :(

To the developers,

Don't mind the bitching in this thread about the morality of the name. To some, it's fun to berate people who add to the vst community. Why? Don't ask me.

While the name is out there, it rhymes. Rhyming is poetry. Poetry steals women's hearts. So buy Glitch Bitch and get the hunnies? It sounds logical to me.

Gamma-UT wrote:
samsam wrote:^ Wow, Jesus!
Yeah, he couldn't take a joke either.
He always ended up getting cross. :/
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Sendy wrote:He always ended up getting cross. :/
True but he did have one of the greatest come backs of all time.

Uncle E wrote:
Sendy wrote:He always ended up getting cross. :/
True but he did have one of the greatest come backs of all time.
there's no better time for this post than now! :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Why? What does that have to do with bunnies and plastic egg hunts?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Just to be clear this has nothing to do with "morality" (or so called "political correctness"). I don't think anyone complaining about the name gives a f**k about it being a "rude" word. The problem is the sexist language and marketing. Just imagine if he'd made a drum replacement plugin called "Trigger n*gg*r"? Maybe people wouldn't be so quick to defend that one? However there is no difference.
Last edited by aMUSEd on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aMUSEd wrote:Just imagine if he'd made a drum replacement plugin called "Trigger n*gg*r"?
That's dope! All hip hop producers would buy it instantly! 8)

Return to “Effects”