Missing presets

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, i've bought sylenth1 online. the registration and installation worked but...

I had a cracked version of sylenth before. That cracked version had 512 presets. Some of the presets were self made by some guy. I know because he gave his sounds stupid names...

Before I bought sylent1 i've read on the website that it comes with 1300 presets. I think the registerd version gained me 10 presets and those stupid selfmade presets are also still there. Nothing changed exept for that 10 new presets.

Can anyone tell me how ik can get those 1300 original presets and get rid of the cracked ones?

Greetings,

Pasquale

You mean completely remove dodgy version by deleting the sylenth folder in the location where you've installed your plugins and after that install the proper version doesn't work?

Presets are stored in the .fxb files in the Sylenth folder.

Don't do cracks again. There's enough high quality freeware vst's too you know and for paid stuff there usually are demo's to try before you buy.
Last edited by Nielzie on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

you know that you have to load the banks (.fxb) or single presets (.fxp) via menu inside sylenth?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Yes, but acording to the sylenth website, sylenth comes with 1300 standard presets. And i only got 512.
Thank you for helping me.

Greetings

And no, i will never use cracked stuff. It's just never as good. I didn't had money so i installed a crack a few weeks ago because i wanted to use sylent but i didn't like the demo saying stuff. I deleted the components and the folders i downloaded from the cracked one. But the stupid presets won't go away. Thank you.

Greetings,

Pasquale

Ok, it was my fault. It turns out I DIDN'T knew how to select the factorybanks. Sorry Murnau. So for you guy's that don't know, You have like 512 sounds divided over the 4 banks. But i thought that was it for the factory presets. But if you click menu - open bank, you can select 3 other factory banks. I just never found them before. The pad (for mac) is:

{USER}/Library/Preferences/LennarDigital/Sylenth1/

Here you will find the other banks.

I feel stupid but i'm glad it works. If there are people that want a cracked version of sylenth, don't do it. It is not very expensive and it is a supersynth. Cracked versions will get you and your computer in trouble.

Sorry for my bad English

Thank you Nielzie and Murnau

glad you worked it out mate! :tu:

ps. if you have any question feel free to ask us, we are always around.. :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Tnx! :-)

Hi I had a problem with losing my own presets recently,
I downloaded a 3rd party sound bank which over wrote the presets, and when I wanted to find the originals I looked up the suggested path.

{USER}/Library/Preferences/LennarDigital/Sylenth1/

The problem is the user library is invisible in later OSX versions e.g. 10.8.5
so I downloaded Sky Tag Software's File Buddy which can handle custom searches and looked for FactoryBank1.fxb FactoryBank2.fxb and FactoryBank3.fxb
and if you want FactoryBankdemo.fxb which is the first 128 of the FactoryBank1.fxb On each search you can move the file to where you like so why not in a Folder called Sylenth in your Docs , where you can also keep 3rd party banks.

Hopefully this will solve the problem

Return to “LennarDigital”