All MeldaProduction plugins have been updated to 8.00 !!! FREE Update!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I'd like to ask about the version 8 improvement with regards to mdynamiceq.

How much ram does the mdynamiceq version 8 use comparison to 7.09?
With 7.09 in Ableton one instance of mdynamiceq takes up 22, and when the plugin window is minimized 17mb.

Thanks!

Hi zeep, sorry but I have no idea. It depends on many many many factors. You can simply try ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Hi zeep, sorry but I have no idea. It depends on many many many factors. You can simply try ;).
Hey V :) :tu:

Will i be able to i.e. keep both versions installed?
And could i possibly fall back to 7 if 8 is not to my liking?

You cannot have both, but you can simply install 7.13 over it if you don't like it. Installer archive is here:

http://www.meldaproduction.com/download/
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:You cannot have both, but you can simply install 7.13 over it if you don't like it.
I like the version 7 much better than the new 8 one. :lol:
No troubles at all with installation and all Plugs open just fine.
The older GUI design is also better i.m.o.

aMUSEd wrote:
Untitled.png
Here:
Strange, I was just going to ask what was happening with this but I see now on my iPad screen these characters are not smeared but on my big screen at home they are, in the plugin and screenshot, how could that be?

Hmm, that looks like some kind of screen enlargement. For example, my laptop has a huge resolution, so I activated resizing - it basically enlarges everything, by pixels, so it seems "smeared", but so little, that it is almost unnoticeable. Anyway try disabling the GPU support, if it gets better, then you can try enable it again and mess with your GPU settings somewhere, maybe you have some "blurring" feature enabled, for some reason :D
Vojtech

You've been busy over there in the east. The update went without a hitch and things look great to me. If you ever need ideas for preset names, I'll bet I can hang with your level of obscurity. My sense of humor is a bit out there. Stay away from the lorum ipsum preset...
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

Thank you! :love:

The names are generated ;). But thank you ! ;)
Vojtech

What happened to the "Side Chain" button in the edit window of MDynamicEQ? It's gone in version 8; is the functionality still there?

I'm referring to the button that switches the analyzer/sonogram view to the sidechain input, not the per-filter side chain enable button.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. It's just been moved to the settings window.

Right-click the Band number on the main graph on in the list. Over on the right--hand side is the Dynamics panel .
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I found that out by displaying the plug-ins main Help, then displaying that in a Web Browser and Finding "side". It's really good (and a unique feature?) that the images embedded in the Help page use the current Style / colours of your plug-in. What an Easter Egg :)

But that leads to a few comments:
(a) would it be possible to have a Find function within the Help window itself?
(b) while the web page was being generated, every panel of the FX was displayed on the screen; I thought that the gremlins had taken over my machine,
(c) on the web page, A list of the main sections, with links to them, would be useful,
(d) in the web page, perhaps I think that it would be better for the Installation / Performance / Updating / Purchasing and Quick Start to be listed after the specifics for the plug-in.
(e) in one web page, the plug-in help details appeared twice; in another the Installation / Performance / Updating / Purchasing and Quick Start sections appeared twice.
Inspired by ...

Aaaah DarkStar, that's really more like an accidental easter egg :D. It will be removed. This basically generates the PDF documentation!
Vojtech

Nooo .... please keep the html page generation. I prefer them to PDFs.

You're only going to fix (b) and (e) right? But, if you can think about (a), (c) and (d) ... ;)
Inspired by ...

Yes! Html! This is kind of a bug! With html it will be complete different, so more less yes to the remaining points :)
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”