Vengeance Sound Glitch Bitch

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Glitch Bitch

osiris wrote:I prefer fx like these that you can trigger a preset by midi. Otherwise, it's one preset on one track, unless you want to stack them and waste CPU by triggering them on and off via an Automation track.
This is why I love GrossBeat and StutterEdit.
Loopmash FX in Cubase is good for that, not as versatile, but you can trigger the FX using a midi keyboard which is nice.

Armadillosound wrote:
MFXxx wrote:No English PDF yet so if anyone can translate until released would have been useful.
Appears no vst3, no sidechain, no midi trigger
According to the Vengeance blurb there is vst3 :?
VST3 yes.
No sidechain input or midi control.
On reverse of GUI shows sidechain input and midi in.out.thru depicting it should have it yet appears missing.

MFXxx wrote:
Armadillosound wrote:
MFXxx wrote:No English PDF yet so if anyone can translate until released would have been useful.
Appears no vst3, no sidechain, no midi trigger
According to the Vengeance blurb there is vst3 :?
VST3 yes.
No sidechain input or midi control.
On reverse of GUI shows sidechain input and midi in.out.thru depicting it should have it yet appears missing.

Maybe planned for a future update. I get the impression this has been rushed out a bit. Have you tried their new Tape Stop plugin too?

No not the tape, in fact I think the two should be part of the same plugin.

THERE IS A MAJOR ISSUE WITH THIS PLUGIN AT THIS TIME ON 1.0.2.

Only use AT THIS TIME is to sit in an insert or as an effect set, change a setting and paremeter, press the glitch and nothing more. I stress "AT THIS TIME"this as I sincerely trust Scheiss and Vengeance, are going to sort this, probably explains lack of english manual! I do expect more from Vengeance...

I did post more but edited. Dissapointed is an understatement. A bitch is becoming ironic.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:So everyone is offended because a plugin is named after the term for a female dog?
Yeah, clever, but the tagline "Treat her like a lady" kinda blows that theory out of the water. (Though my first pet dog was called Lady, maybe they're referencing that?)

Look, *sigh*, nobody is saying this plugin is some kind of crime against humanity, or even sexist, it's the fact that it brushes against sexism, it sounds childish, and a lot of professionals probably won't want something in their folder that sounds like it's aimed at 14-year old boys. Given the growing awareness of the rampant misogyny in our society, at this particular time people are waking up to these issues and the name could be offputting.

Why must everything resolve to black or white in some people's eyes? Saying it's a slightly iffy name isn't saying we're offended or want to flay the authors :roll:

I'll not be discussing this anymore, since I don't think any of us actually wanted to completely derail the thread.
Last edited by Sendy on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

MFXxx wrote:No not the tape, in fact I think the two should be part of the same plugin.

THERE IS A MAJOR ISSUE WITH THIS PLUGIN AT THIS TIME ON 1.0.2.

Only use AT THIS TIME is to sit in an insert or as an effect set, change a setting and paremeter, press the glitch and nothing more. I stress "AT THIS TIME"this as I sincerely trust Scheiss and Vengeance, are going to sort this, probably explains lack of english manual! I do expect more from Vengeance...
They definitely seem to have rushed the release on these. I have several of their other effects and they have never let me down so i'm sure they'll sort it out. One thing I always like about Vengeance plugins is their GUI's, nice clean and clear.
I agree that Glitch Bitch and Tape Stop would have made sense as a single plugin.
Then they could have called it Glitch Stop and this thread would be half as long. :hihi:
Last edited by Armadillosound on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Read Write automation does work, my oversight, apologies.

Definately not a performance plugin at this time with no trigger options except for mouse click!!!.
But still it earns a place,

ehrm you saw the internal sequencer page, where you can trigger it? :)
furthermore, best and easiest way to to trigger sth. beside the internal sequencer, is just to automate it directly in the target audio track. You see the automation curve above the waveform etc... much better than a midi note in a seperate track

msvs wrote:best and easiest way to to trigger sth. beside the internal sequencer, is just to automate it directly in the target audio track. You see the automation curve above the waveform etc... much better than a midi note in a seperate track
Disagree.

im hoping I can assign the glitch knob to a key in live

After all this mess about the name of the plugin, I hope the developers read at least useful written by people who truly prestige the Vengeance products.

I also agree that sufficed particularly a plugin instead of two.

Do not have the function of midi and really unfortunate shooting, but all is not lost if implemented ...

1 - Lfo - buffersize, points envelopes, etc ...
2 - New misc dial envelope slicer / offset :love:
3 - Intelligent on / off repeat length loop mode type: 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 ... (envelope buffer)
4 - Sequencer rearranger trigger presets or midi trigger (Lucifer v.2.2 has two functions)
5 - Envelope Modulations for specific volume, rate, filter, pitch, pan and gate

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

My language and Portuguese, not worry about the words ... :? :D

can stutter edit create this type of effect with a midi key?

Bascally a delay with a filter cutoff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS5db_Lx5D0#t=138

msvs wrote:ehrm you saw the internal sequencer page, where you can trigger it? :)
furthermore, best and easiest way to to trigger sth. beside the internal sequencer, is just to automate it directly in the target audio track. You see the automation curve above the waveform etc... much better than a midi note in a seperate track
Thank you yes...it's frustrating when you dont understand german and dont bother downloading the pdf :)

Still there's a bright shiny button that is begging a trigger funtion ;P

not only GlitchBich but all VPS plugins lack sidechain or not?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:not only GlitchBich but all VPS plugins lack sidechain or not?
Multiband Sidechain2 has it

Return to “Effects”