DCAM Synth Squad - V.1.1.0.29

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Amber (DCAM: Synth Squad) Cypher (DCAM: Synth Squad) Strobe (DCAM: Synth Squad)

The most recent Synth Squad betas, which started showing up towards the end of March, are much improved. Finally I have a stable 64 bit version on OS X. Very happy - nothing else sounds quite like it.

I think their attention is turned towards SS right now - they released a 1.2.0.19 mere weeks after 1.2.0.16

~Pd~ wrote:The most recent Synth Squad betas, which started showing up towards the end of March, are much improved. Finally I have a stable 64 bit version on OS X. Very happy - nothing else sounds quite like it.

I think their attention is turned towards SS right now - they released a 1.2.0.19 mere weeks after 1.2.0.16
x2. I use Strobe everywhere, and Himalaya's Cypher presets are some of the best soft synth sounds period. Glad to see SS updates.

Any experiences with the latest built and windows?
Finally!

firepile wrote:
elnn wrote:does it really need anything fixed or changed?
It needs a new GUI.
Is this only me who thinks the GUI of DCam SynthSquade is good?!
https://слово-божье.рф

chilly7 wrote:
firepile wrote:
It needs a new GUI.
It's far too small. That's the only thing that really bothers me.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Robmobius wrote:
chilly7 wrote:
firepile wrote:
It needs a new GUI.
The latest betas are resizable, thankfully. But it's not yet perfect; there is an issue with the bottom of long popup menus being clipped.
If you like 80s retro sounds, check out my latest tune…

Ah, that's good to know. Looking forward to the update! :)

Thanks!
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Ah FXpansion...yes, that...I finally got the Demos working, uninstalled after 10 minutes.
The most unstable software I have seen so far...I can not complain on the Sound Quality
even though I did not get to test a lot but forget it, very unstable. As an NFR i'll probably
have it but for almost 300 bucks...nah.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

BasariStudios wrote:Ah FXpansion...yes, that...I finally got the Demos working, uninstalled after 10 minutes.
The most unstable software I have seen so far...I can not complain on the Sound Quality
even though I did not get to test a lot but forget it, very unstable. As an NFR i'll probably
I couldn't even test the demos since they kept crashing on Reaper. Synth Squad demo is the only software that crashed Reaper without running stable for 2 seconds. There should be an award for that :lol:

BasariStudios wrote:Ah FXpansion...yes, that...I finally got the Demos working, uninstalled after 10 minutes.
Err... Are you talking about the new betas being unstable? Because my Geist ans Synth Squad are as stable as a rock (I've not checked out the betas yet).

PaulSC wrote:
Robmobius wrote:
chilly7 wrote:
firepile wrote:
It needs a new GUI.
The latest betas are resizable, thankfully. But it's not yet perfect; there is an issue with the bottom of long popup menus being clipped.
Yeah but the resisability is useless because the larger versions are too blurry.

Don't get me wrong, I like the sound and the synths, there was only one I did not like,
I forgot the name of it, in general they are very good but also useless, crashable and
very small...I swear its the only software that I found the most unstable, I own thousands
of dollars of synths and fx, nothing like this.

aMUSEd wrote:
PaulSC wrote:
Robmobius wrote:
chilly7 wrote:
firepile wrote:
It needs a new GUI.
Yeah but the resisability is useless because the larger versions are too blurry.
Thats a shame. I hope they will sort that out. I love the way U-he do it, 3 different sizes. :)
BasariStudios wrote:Don't get me wrong, I like the sound and the synths, there was only one I did not like,
I forgot the name of it, in general they are very good but also useless, crashable and
very small...I swear its the only software that I found the most unstable, I own thousands
of dollars of synths and fx, nothing like this.
I've spent one or two bucks myself. I've never had any issue that I can think of. Anyone else here find any problems (not with the betas)?

Well also to be honest, I don't know if it was betas or whatever, it was 1 week ago, I downloaded thru their site.
I don't know, I should probably give them another chance I guess.

No problem here with the scale, this is at 1.50:

but i normally have it at 1.25, even on my laptops 13" screen i can see all the controls, i think it's blurry on earlier versions and has been improved. Also stability is very good in all hosts i've used them in. :)
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Return to “Instruments”