After the dust settles I really hope Sampler gets some love

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And to think that Claes made the shortcircuit 1/2 So the knowledge should be there...
Still my to go sampler for short hits and little sounds. :hug:

Echoes in the Attic wrote:I never thought I'd be asking for a sampler to get the features of simpler... the simplest sampler there ever was!
And the most amazing and incredible one in being just that….imo

Cyrex wrote:If they could upgrade the sampler to the functional equivalent of the Renoise sampler... man.. that would be fantastic. It should also have a button to provide us with a much larger sample data display, such that sample editing and setting start/end points for playback and loops (also throw in ping-pong loops plz :)) become more convenient.
Huh? The Bitwig sampler is much more powerful than the Renoise one! Renoise sampler has so much limitations and misses a lot of basic things.

Havent read through this whole thread so idk if its already been said, but, I wish the zoom features on the sampler and multisampler were better and it showed the waveforms more accurately.
• Logic Pro 10.8.1
• MacBook Pro 2023 - M2 MAX - 96 GB RAM
• Focusrite Red 8Line + UAD Satellite

Please add support to read nki files. I have a bunch of libraries (non-NI) that are in Kontakt format and it would be great to be able to just load them up :)

Return to “Bitwig”