Coming soon from Hollow Sun...

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hollowsun wrote:Available now

Sorry about the slight delay - matters domestic here at The Towers prevailed against me.
Hi Steve and Evil Dragon,

congratulations for the release of this awesome Kontakt instrument/synth. It was a pleasure to contribute some patches for this.

Also many thanks for the kind remarks concerning my person at one of the previous posts above and at other places (e.g. manual). :)

BTW i noticed that while the link that was posted seems to work the new product does not seem to be available if you open the Hollow website from the usual link (e.g. favorites of yyour browser).

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

My/our pleasure, Ingo - thanks for getting involved ... it certainly helped a lot.

Frankly, I am a bit rubbish at making presets because I am 'old school' and make sounds on the fly appropriate to the piece. As a result, I am not much cop at making generic patches so it was good to have you, the 'patchmeister', on-board for this. :)

Thanks again.

Stephen

Ingonator wrote:BTW i noticed that while the link that was posted seems to work the new product does not seem to be available if you open the Hollow website from the usual link (e.g. favorites of your browser).
Yes - I still have to do that ... put it on the front page, list it in with 'products' and so on (see above - peripheral stuff).

hollowsun wrote:My/our pleasure, Ingo - thanks for getting involved ... it certainly helped a lot.

Frankly, I am a bit rubbish at making presets because I am 'old school' and make sounds on the fly appropriate to the piece. As a result, I am not much cop at making generic patches so it was good to have you, the 'patchmeister', on-board for this. :)
Hi Steve,

actually i think your patches for this are nice and currently by far the majority of the available patches... :)

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Nice of you to say :) Thanks

Sounds cool, will be picking this up in a couple of days when I'm back with a decent connection. Congratulations!

Add this to your list of things to do...change title of this thread to vKS70 from Hollow Sun has Arrived!

It sounds great. Another Hollow Sun product to add to my wish list.

:hihi:
바보

Hello everyone, HS resident scripter here. :)

It seems that an unfortunate error slipped under our radar somehow when building vKS70 template and accompanying presets - the Extra 1 (PWM) samples don't have any loops assigned to them! So I took a bit of time and fixed this myself, in all 70 NKIs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0vmsbzaa95lq ... %20Fix.rar

Download this archive and completely replace the whole Instruments folder with this one - that ought to fix the issue! This update will also be available as an individual download on the vKS70 page at http://www.hollowsun.com at Steve's first convenience, and the full library download will also be updated for new customers in the following 24 hours.

Accept our apologies - to err is to be human, after all!

P.S.: In case any of you who have already purchased vKS70 made their own patches, the fix for those custom patches is simple, follow this procedure:

1. Open " vKS70 Template.nki" after you've replaced the original NKIs with the fixed ones.
2. Locate the group "DCO-2 Extra 1" and select it, also make sure that Mapping Editor is open as well.
3. Make sure "Selected Groups Only" is enabled, select all zones in this group and Ctrl/Cmd+C to copy these zones.
4. Open your custom patch and locate the same group, delete all zones from it, and Ctrl/Cmd+V to paste the fixed zones back in.
5. Save your NKI.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 for all the custom patches you have created.
Last edited by EvilDragon on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Umm.. 70 separate downloads ?? I'm bound to miss one (or more). How can we download them all at once?

Edit:
Found it - it's on the File menu. (Yes, I've never used Google Drive before :))
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Ah, Google automatic preview. Not sure how to disable that.

Here's a Dropbox link instead: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0vmsbzaa95lq ... %20Fix.rar

Bought! Good stuff! Money well spent! :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”