Your most "fun" bit o' kit.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What is it?
What can you noodle on for hours upon hours?

For me I'd have to say the 101.
Followed closely by the MS20.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Minibrute

either my Gibson or Taylor acoustic guitar.

Bugbrand BoardWeevil
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Icebreaker Audio Bitrate. It's quite limited, and of course it only makes chiptune type stuff, and you can only get 4 bars going at a time, or 1 bar if you want more detail, but it's inspired so many tracks now that it's becoming one of my prize "posessions". It's got a sort of hardware workflow, and you have to make pitched riffs by modulating the pitch, which creates some weird grooves and happy accidents.

Hardware wise, it has to be the Minibrute, though my MFB Nanozwerg comes a close second!
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

My old bass pluged in amplitube and a reverb : amazing how many different sounds this can produce !

OTO Biscuit running in DER OTO mode. 2 x digital oscillators to a 12 dB analogue filter. Hours of fun ...

So much fun I hardly ever use it has an effect, which is kinda annoying because it's a really good bit crushing distortion module!

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

Probably Ableton Live which is sort of cheating I know. It just makes sequencing fun when you use it in the clip launcher mode.
:borg:

Novation SuperNova II

Another two:

Vember audio Shortcircuit. Blows 99% of the glitch programs out of the water if you learn it inside-out.

DIVA. Because it's a synth that makes synthesis come alive in ways that constantly suprise and delight. It's just plain fun to tweak and play without any expectations, like a real instrument.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

XILS 3 LE, the EMS VCS3 clone. Can't get enough of its quirky unexpecting but lovely sounding behaviour :love:

Always makes me wish I had a real EMS VCS in my suitcase..
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but it just doesn't get much more fun than my eurorack modular.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Mushy Mushy wrote:What is it?
What can you noodle on for hours upon hours?

For me I'd have to say the 101.
Followed closely by the MS20.
The 101 is fun, but I don't know, I don't think that it tops an FR-777.

Lately, my Mopho X4 has been the funnest toy in my arsenal. OK, I'll shut up about it now.....or not.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

Larrivee om-3 hog top acoustic guitar ....
Hydrogen on Linux usually hooked up to Ardour , for making beats to jam along to with that particualr guitar mentioned .

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”