Envelope shaper?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since I got Geist, I found out how useful one of these guys are. Only problem is I don't believe FL Studio has one.

Any good ones? Free or paid, no matter.

I'll be using these for drums and super phat super saws m8

Flux BitterSweet is pretty good.

fxpansion MaultSE also features EnvShaping.

And there is one by Sleepy Time Records, which has quite a lot of controls

Only problem is I don't believe FL Studio has one.
what's wrong with Fruity Envelope Controller?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
Only problem is I don't believe FL Studio has one.
what's wrong with Fruity Envelope Controller?
You're either making that up or it's not included in the recent version of FL Studio

LimboLoves wrote:You're either making that up or it's not included in the recent version of FL Studio
in my legit FL11 its still there so i don't know what you mean.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Anybody else besides the guy who is implying I stole FL Studio?

https://www.image-line.com/support/FLHe ... roller.htm

i dont own or know FL Studio, but here is a link to it..

well, you asked and i answered the only right question to your wrong speculations.. ..i dont know if you use a cracked version and i dont care.. ..your thing what you seem to read between the words but you are obviously to dumb to find a stock plugin in your daw even if somebody point you to it.
Last edited by murnau on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

digidennis wrote:https://www.image-line.com/support/FLHe ... roller.htm

i dont own or know FL Studio, but here is a link to it..
That's a generator. I am looking for a VST. Thanks for trying to help though.

LimboLoves wrote:Only problem is I don't believe FL Studio has one.
LimboLoves wrote:That's a generator. I am looking for a VST. Thanks for trying to help though.
next time chose the right problem to your question. :idiot:

CableChannel already gave you the best advices for VST but you keep asking just to come around now that you search VST not FL Generator? :lol:

LimboLoves wrote:Since I got Geist, I found out how useful one of these guys are. Only problem is I don't believe FL Studio has one.

Any good ones? Free or paid, no matter.

I'll be using these for drums and
I dont think you'll be able to find something,
like that outside of a sampler(geist is a drum sampler).

.....u can find some transient processor
It'll just make the audio snappier or mellower
but its a far cry from a sampler's ADSR.

for the "super phat super saws m8" thing u mention i'm assuming you mean a preset on a synth. the synth should already have a adsr
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

realmarco the answer is in this thread already. there are of course alternatives outside of a sampler (yes, ADSR not transient shaper).
Last edited by murnau on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Plug&Mix makes one, and you can have one free plugin if you "like" them @facebook.

murnau wrote:realmarco the answer is in this thread already. there are of course alternatives outside of a sampler (yes, ADSR not transient shaper).
what ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

LimboLoves wrote:Only problem is I don't believe FL Studio has one.
realmarco wrote:I dont think you'll be able to find something,
like that outside of a sampler(geist is a drum sampler).

.....u can find some transient processor
It'll just make the audio snappier or mellower
but its a far cry from a sampler's ADSR.
murnau wrote:realmarco the answer is in this thread already. there are of course alternatives outside of a sampler (yes, ADSR not transient shaper).
realmarco wrote: what ?
outside FL Studio there's also volume shaper from cableguys, maul from fxpansion. also nearly every daw should have a envelope shaper stock plugin (logic: enveloper and old cubase i remember: envelopeshaper)

Return to “Effects”