Drum mmachine problem!

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This needs fixing ASAP.

dom@bitwig wrote:Nah, for me it's still more about making a great DAW and then about the money...
Sampler attack already fixed, part of the upcoming 1.0.4! Rocknroll!
Yeah the people you gave this beta to really had no clue. I mean there is just tons of stuff that is messed up here dom. I really hope you guys are going to stamp all this stuff because if you do bitwig will just be AMAZING. The core of the engine is just great and I love it. That is why I bought it. I just hope you guys will be relentless in fixing all these small issues.

Guys,. i still have this problem with some of the kicks. Ive already emailed support@bitwig.com but i know they r busy atm so i decided to bring it on here. Here is the link for the kick that sounds different on audio grid and in sampler: http://www.filefactory.com/file/2kcatij ... 20Kick.wav try it yourself. im using demo so i cant render the loop i was making))

bump

Confirmed here on 1.07

kills the attack transients. Plays fine in Battery 4 so I'd expect it to be the same in Bitwig.

Regards.
"Annoying the neighbours since '71"

Oops! Confirmed! :((( Send msg to support.

Bitwig version: 1.0.7

Guys from support confirmed this problem with that kick sample ;) So we need just wait a little bit )

Geek Model wrote:Guys from support confirmed this problem with that kick sample ;) So we need just wait a little bit )
So you got a reply? "cause i havenot yet)

Final msg:
Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 14.44.35.png
So we need ta wait little bit ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bump

Return to “Bitwig”