Vengeance Sound Glitch Bitch

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Glitch Bitch

the compressor of the VPS EFX Bundle has also a sidechain input

C-note wrote:
murnau wrote:not only GlitchBich but all VPS plugins lack sidechain or not?
Multiband Sidechain2 has it
msvs wrote:the compressor of the VPS EFX Bundle has also a sidechain input
thanx! :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
C-note wrote:
murnau wrote:not only GlitchBich but all VPS plugins lack sidechain or not?
Multiband Sidechain2 has it
msvs wrote:the compressor of the VPS EFX Bundle has also a sidechain input
thanx! :tu:
This is a feature I like about vengeance, particularly in Philta, the midi trigger/external aux options are very useful.

I think glitch is good, just a few wish list items already mentioned and an option to change between the different effects or presets per sequencer step.

What is VS Glitch Bitch' latency please?

OK, bought the plug-in before noticing it required a dongle. Yes, yes, I'm a noob, an idiot, etc., etc.

Would anyone be so kind as to advise my next step? Do I contact them to purchase a dongle? Do I just ask for a refund?

Thanks and happy musiking!

powermat wrote:OK, bought the plug-in before noticing it required a dongle. Yes, yes, I'm a noob, an idiot, etc., etc.

Would anyone be so kind as to advise my next step? Do I contact them to purchase a dongle? Do I just ask for a refund?

You can buy an elicenser from most dealers.
You could ask in the market place here, somebody might have a spare one.
I don't know why people make such a fuss about elicencers, I've not had any issues at all.

powermat wrote:OK, bought the plug-in before noticing it required a dongle. Yes, yes, I'm a noob, an idiot, etc., etc.

We sell them and I could get you an open box one for free if you get it together with another plugin.

Thank you for the quick responses! Much appreciated!

I did the same thing thinking that soft e-licenser scenario (like Steinberg or Arturia...) was the sort of thing that was going on here...as we now know- NO such luck :hihi:
As I am at the max for USB stuffs dangling from my system, I contacted Vengeance to work out a refund. They were very quick to assist- I simply put in a request to share-it for a refund which Vengeance said they would grant since the SN had NOT been activated...I have been informed by Vengeance that share-it HAS asked for verification, Vengeance HAS granted confirmation for the refund to Share-it and now I'm waiting for my paypal acct to be credited by Share-it.
I'm gonna give'm a few days since all this happened right at the beginning of a holiday weekend, but I hope to see my refund amount credited back by Wednesday.

Hope you're able to work out getting a licenser usb stick...this one does look fun ;)

Anyone who's already running this, would you be so kind as to check the latency please?
Thanks!

The plugin reports to Cubase 89 samples of latency.

Btw. I used Glitch Bitch in my last track for some transition effects and stuff:
https://soundcloud.com/52degree/frank-a ... ve-machine

No problems and very easy to use with automation (I personally prefer automation over control with Midi notes).

Thank you 4damind.

A bit Jam Hammer-Miami Vice-ish track :p

zeep wrote:Thank you 4damind.

A bit Jam Hammer-Miami Vice-ish track :p
But I'm not Crockett :hihi:
Anyway, Glitch Bitch is nice for a lot of stuff.

Back then i wished i was Crockett ;)
/ot

I'm curious to see how Glitch Bitch weighs up to i.e.Sugar Bytes Artillery. For live use.
Glitch Bitch seems pretty tight and reasonably low latency but doesn't really bring new fx types.

zeep wrote:Back then i wished i was Crockett ;)
/ot

I'm curious to see how Glitch Bitch weighs up to i.e.Sugar Bytes Artillery. For live use.
Glitch Bitch seems pretty tight and reasonably low latency but doesn't really bring new fx types.
For live use, you're going to have pretty limited control over the effects as it's a single-button thing - there's no MIDI input as such, only automation. Artillery (and Effectrix) are both MIDI-capable.

On the plus side for GB, you can define pretty complex sequences that are then triggered by that button.

Return to “Effects”