All MeldaProduction plugins have been updated to 8.00 !!! FREE Update!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MeldaProduction wrote:Yes! Html! This is kind of a bug! With html it will be complete different, so more less yes to the remaining points :)
:tu:

Got to say, the more I use them, the more I like the new look. :)

DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I have installed 8.0 on a win7 laptop runnign Audiomulch.
Audiomulch sees the plugins as new so it doesn't assign the preset list I created.
This is a serious trouble for me.
Is there any trick I can use to let Audiomulch think they are the same plugins as before ?
thanks,
Luca

Very nice update, Vojtech
The effects seems to work fine so far,the skinning engine is very clever, the visualisation system is neat : i'm enjoying the Melda power !

Thank you! :love:

Unguitar : this is really a question for audiomulch.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Left ;). But with all the keys :o

Which host?
Seems the morph pad not staying open is peculiar to Ableton Live, current version 32bit on my system. Its fine in other hosts.

I tried some od the different options in Live relating to hiding plugin windows but this didnt help.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I know, already asked Ableton, but no response... It is also closing Preset window on preset load, which is not very convenient... Please contact Ableton about that, maybe they will start listening...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: It is also closing Preset window on preset load
Ah, I thought the preset window closing was default annoying behaviour!!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

No! It's Live... Live was always rather problematic, but this is new I think. I notified Ableton, but they didn't respond...
Vojtech

Hey Vojtech, just thought I'd pop in to let you know that I really like the style options in 8.00. Thanks for the continued updates :).

Btw, I wouldn't be upset if you decided to use MDrummer Large as one of your April 50% off products :D.

Thank you! :love:

About MDrummer - well, server is making the decision, so i really don't know! :D
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:No no :D It should be just fine. In fact the VST2 and VST3 versions are the same libraries, just renamed and moved somewhere else. In Cubase you'll then see MeldaProduction folder with VST2 plugins, which you can simply ignore ;).
OK I tested with the VST2 plugs in Reaper (64) and it's the same problem. Settings are not saved. I'm puzzled :shrug: :shock: :?:

Hmmm, can you create some project and send it to me? (and tell me, what did you changed in the settings)
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Hmmm, can you create some project and send it to me? (and tell me, what did you changed in the settings)
Oh boy, don't laugh at me now.... I am embarassed. :oops: Your last post made me understand what happens.

What I wanted to do is store settings as defaults so they affect every new instance that is opened. Somehow I thought that the settings are always automatically stored as defaults. Forgot that you have to do "store settings as default". :dog:

I must have known that once however, because for a bunch of plugins I had my preferred settings as defaults :D :oops:

Sorry for keeping your attention to this only for my dumbness! :drunk: :ud: :shock:

Hehe aaha :D no problem :D
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Hehe aaha :D no problem :D
You know, I thought "What the hell does Vojtech want with my project, how can he possibly find out what happens on MY machine? Wait a minute.... :dog: Ouch what fool I am"

Return to “MeldaProduction”