yeah, record cat is amused!

Image :party:

[Deleted, wrong thread].

Suloo wrote:yeah, record cat is amused!

Image :party:
That looks kinda like Max.

411 pages for nothing....
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

Biscotto wrote:411 pages for nothing....
you forgot all the great cat pics!! :hihi:

I sense some disappointment about the release of Bitwig ? No .... Hey at least the anticipation was fun .... :hihi:

pdxindy wrote:
you forgot all the great cat pics!! :hihi:
:dog: :D

fedexnman wrote:
I sense some disappointment about the release of Bitwig ? No .... Hey at least the anticipation was fun .... :hihi:
I must agree.

One of the things about the cat pics is that many posted them in defiance to the opposition. (of course I'd NEVER do something like that :hihi: )

Remember guys, this thread was originally called "bitwig to announce public beta?" and was changed at least once by the op and then at least once by a mod. There is another thread that is called "official" that also went through a bunch of title changes that is 2 1/2 years old but they moved it to OT because of the cat pics.

hibidy wrote:Remember guys, this thread was originally called "bitwig to announce public beta?"
So we should keep going OR have a new one to announce the future final release since technically it is still in a Paid Beta status.
Kangaroo would be more appropriate then Cats then, since v2 will have a more reasonable set of features worth paying for. :pray:

Not sure I follow, just giving some history. But version 2 is as far from my mind as it could be. I can't fathom how long THAT is going to take or even if it would still meet my needs.

That's way the kangaroo. Cats will take forever.
I was surprised to see, actually not to see so many basic features for such a great work.
There is much blame going on toward the beta testers but bugs and features are two completely different matter.
No much could have be done there.

The problem seems simple to me. Just because you are fantastic coders doesn't mean you are good business people. Now idunno, in the future, it may be great. But 2 and a half years after they gave out "teasers" this is what we get?

I dunno, if someone owns it and they like it, more power to ya but I just don't get it.

Still, it's fascinating.

Isn't this thread just spinning its wheels now?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”