What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

[dark soundtracky drone] Black Easter

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

T-CM11
KVRian

1261 posts since 31 Jan, 2003, from Ghent, Belgium

Postby T-CM11; Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:48 pm [dark soundtracky drone] Black Easter

T-CM11
KVRian

Postby T-CM11; Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:27 am Re: [dark soundtracky drone] Black Easter

I added some genre indication, so people looking for uplifting house wouldn't waste their time... :D
seismic1
KVRAF

6778 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:14 pm Re: [dark soundtracky drone] Black Easter

It certainly wasn't uplifting, but I enjoyed it all the same. Great sounds and well mixed with lots of motion. Good contrast and interplay between the upfront and the more distant sounds. Was the weather bad in Belgium this weekend or did I misinterpret the title?

Good work :)
T-CM11
KVRian

Postby T-CM11; Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:24 pm Re: [dark soundtracky drone] Black Easter

seismic1 wrote:It certainly wasn't uplifting, but I enjoyed it all the same. Great sounds and well mixed with lots of motion. Good contrast and interplay between the upfront and the more distant sounds. Was the weather bad in Belgium this weekend or did I misinterpret the title?

Good work :)

Thanks!! :oops:
The weather wasn't bad at all... the title's an ode to this classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snO-ISmXy8Y&feature=kp

I was actually working on a full release, but finished this instead... it's been a while since I last did something more than noodling... :ud:

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe