best diva bank for aggressive leads who has it?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I heard something in a demo a few months back on the instruments section of the forum and it sounded awesome so lets have a demo off and everyone post their most awesome leads for diva here. I want to hear no pads at all if it does not shred it is dead. Capiche?

The 2nd sound is bass but all the others in this demo are leads.
https://soundcloud.com/monomo/diva-puls ... -u-he-diva
For this you can skip to 10:16 for some trance type lead sounds.
https://soundcloud.com/monomo/pulse-sou ... -u-he-diva

do you have any other demos of leads you put on the forum because your logo looks familiar and maybe it was one of your leads it was a really busy piece and it had a lot of bending that sounded really strange and I mean a good strange.

yessongs wrote:do you have any other demos of leads you put on the forum because your logo looks familiar and maybe it was one of your leads it was a really busy piece and it had a lot of bending that sounded really strange and I mean a good strange.
Are you referring to aMUSEd or me?
I do have some other Diva leads as well here.
Diva lead things.
https://app.box.com/s/5be0ba0a7f2081dfc568
https://app.box.com/s/b7e369dcc222f2efc002
https://app.box.com/s/ee3a9e9acfc5a96381cd

I didn't want to respond to this thread, as there aren't many leads in my demos and I didn't want to spam, but since you didn't find your answer yet...

Here are the demos of my Dimensions soundset, maybe it's in there somewhere?

https://soundcloud.com/bronto-scorpio-s ... ions-demos

Cheers
Dennis

Bronto Scorpio wrote:I didn't want to respond to this thread, as there aren't many leads in my demos and I didn't want to spam, but since you didn't find your answer yet...
Cheers
Dennis
It's not spam in the "Soundware" forum.
Don't feel guilty about promoting your works.
Although I'm actually telling myself that as well Dennis.
btw...demos sound great.

I just remembered that KVR member "pdxindy" also released a Diva soundbank. You can check it out here.

And here are the demos:
https://soundcloud.com/dandelion-audio/ ... va-musings

Maybe that's the soundset you were looking for?
mcnoone wrote:
Bronto Scorpio wrote:I didn't want to respond to this thread, as there aren't many leads in my demos and I didn't want to spam, but since you didn't find your answer yet...
Cheers
Dennis
It's not spam in the "Soundware" forum.
Don't feel guilty about promoting your works.
Although I'm actually telling myself that as well Dennis.
btw...demos sound great.
Thanks! Your demos also sound awesome and very unique as ususal :)

I know it isn't really spam, but somehow it always feels like that for me. I even feel guilty sending mails to news sites when I have something new :hihi:

Cheers
Dennis

all of your demos sound great but Monomo is the one I remember hearing I believe. It is in my favorites now so I won't forget it and as soon as I get Diva I am snagging that pulse sound set. Awesome feel on the wheel is what I like about your playing or is it a joystick. I love great leads with mod wheel movement and even more with creative pitch wheel work.

yessongs wrote:all of your demos sound great but Monomo is the one I remember hearing I believe. It is in my favorites now so I won't forget it and as soon as I get Diva I am snagging that pulse sound set. Awesome feel on the wheel is what I like about your playing or is it a joystick. I love great leads with mod wheel movement and even more with creative pitch wheel work.
Yea the mod and pitch wheel are the standard two wheel kind on my axiom25.
There's 73 leads altogether in Pulse, so hope you'll enjoy those.
Diva is the best synth.
The Korg MS20 is also extremely good for those kinds of leads as well.
Mono/Poly does good classic mono leads too.
U-he ACE can do great mono leads.
I grew up with those kinds of lead sounds from listening to a lot of fusion, and prog rock type musicians. My other big sound influences came later from new age/ ambient music. For pads, and bells...like that.
Good luck with getting Diva. The Pulse set uses much less cpu too.

Yeah the old prog rock and fusion was my fave as well. Loved the old shrapnel cats a lot as well but I am mostly a guitarist so I like that sort of thing more but obviously the shred lead keyboardist also appeals to me as well. If I get my business launched this month then I will be getting the following synths.
opx player maybe later I snag the full version I am a preset guy no use denying it I have too little time to write any business.
VB3 best organ vsti,
Korg legacy collection free with 61 key controller I want- your presets will be cool as well on these synths judging from the diva presets I have heard.
AAS modeling collection - VS1 and tassman and the harm viser presets and himalayas and xenos has some as well. I need physical modeled strings to give me new sounds to play when I use my guitar as a midi controller. I can snag the whole collection for $300 in the cakewalk store when I get it because I have sonar x3.
NI Komplete monark is the main one I want here but kontakt is a must and they have a lot of goodies in this package so it is a must.
Diva
GForce Minimonsta thousands of moog presets I am a moog aholic
Arturia V Collection more moog sounds here as well.
Zebra
Plus I need jam origins midi guitar software, the new version of revalver, the new amp models in amplitube and that is going to be something I wait on an IK gear credit sale for. Maybe komplete is something I wait to go on sale to get as well.
Oh and melodyne editor is a freaking must as well.

yessongs wrote:Yeah the old prog rock and fusion was my fave as well.
Oh and melodyne editor is a freaking must as well.
That is a lot of software you've listed.
What might help is just getting one at a time, then spend a couple of weeks on that one plugin alone. Then move to the next. Otherwise you might get overwhelmed by it all, and feel like a dear caught in the headlights. Plugin shock.
I have lots of free sounds for Zebra that has lots of guitar shredding sounds.
Zebra does great guitar sounds imo.
As it can do a lot of modeling with it's comb filter.
Good luck with all those plugins.

I am a guitar player mostly, so I just like to use aggressive synth lead tones for playing leads on keys not realistic guitar tones played on a synth I do those myself with my guitar so no need for me to get those out of a synth. I prefer the sound of synths when I play a synth because I want to hear something different than what I do on guitar, but what I do want to play is layers of sampled plucks from exotic guitars and stringed instruments. When I do finger picking parts as opposed to shredding and even sitar parts. I want to layer that sound with modeled guitar sounds from other units I aldo not own at this time but hope to one day. You know the modeled guitar units like variax and rolands gp10 and when revalver comes out I want to check those sounds out as well. I have a nylon guitar so I get that sound on my own and I want to layer that with orchestral strings in the back ground. I hear some awesome strings playing in my mind when I am doing a classical style piece. The leads I heard you doing on your pieces are sounds I would want a keyboardist to play and or I would want to play myself if I was shredding on keys and trading licks with myself on guitar.

Return to “Soundware”