Solo/Rec button question

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can you change the operation of solo? Often I want solo to be exclusive to the track for ABing purposes. You can do this in Live under the setting called Exclusive Arm.

Having to manually turn off solo on other tracks makes ABing two tracks impossible without there being a point where you have both playing at once.

+1

barryfell wrote:Can you change the operation of solo? Often I want solo to be exclusive to the track for ABing purposes. You can do this in Live under the setting called Exclusive Arm.

Having to manually turn off solo on other tracks makes ABing two tracks impossible without there being a point where you have both playing at once.
Shift+Click solo.

KGZM wrote:
barryfell wrote:Can you change the operation of solo? Often I want solo to be exclusive to the track for ABing purposes. You can do this in Live under the setting called Exclusive Arm.

Shift+Click solo.
I could have sworn I already tried that! :dog:

Thanks. :)

Agreed solo doesn't work right at all. Hitting solo button with no key combos should solo that track and mute everything else. A cntrl click should solo and leave other solos in tact.

Also when sending out tracks externally solo has no effect. ie if I send 3 tracks out on 1/2 3/4 and 5/6 and I solo the track that is sending audio to 5/6 1/2 and 3/4 still play sound. Also happens to midi as well.

Yes, please +1 dp it asap.

Return to “Bitwig”