Play That FUNky Music White Boy! (Live Funk Guitar Video)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What the CHUCK!?
Is that dried blood on your strat?
:clap:
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

metalifuxx wrote:I've been eyeing that Strymon Blue Sky pedal for the last few years. The GAS for it kind of went down since I got the Valhalla Shimmer plugin, but if I was to drop $300-400 for a reverb pedal, that would be it.

Awesome tasty guitar licks. The bass playing was even better.
Hey metalifuxx. For the record I'm using Strymon's BIGsky not the BLUEsky only because of this magical speaker emulation-direct box thingy switch built into it? I don't need to say again how 'spaced' I am by this pedal-the BLUEsky is supposed to be awesome as well. However It does not the speaker emulator etc etc....I know how awesome the Valhalla verbs are- must have items for sure!

Thanks for posting!

annode wrote:What the CHUCK!?
Is that dried blood on your strat?
:clap:
Hey annode....lol!!!! Yeah man...I got bloody blisters on my fingers........thanks for posting :)

Oh man that is awesome Chuck! AWB, yeah, I was there and I love those grooves. I do need a Big Sky… I know that already… you don't have to rub it in! ;)

Have I seen you playing bass before? Cool. And bongos? LMAO

And that faux finish… sneaky, yeah, I caught part 2, and I'm all subbed up, so keep em coming.
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Oh man that is awesome Chuck! AWB, yeah, I was there and I love those grooves. I do need a Big Sky… I know that already… you don't have to rub it in! ;)

Have I seen you playing bass before? Cool. And bongos? LMAO

And that faux finish… sneaky, yeah, I caught part 2, and I'm all subbed up, so keep em coming.
You THE man Matt!!! +1 for Strymon's Big Sky-.....um....like....did I say it was totally awesome yet? heheheh thanks for your support....:)

:o i'm not that keen of funk, but i always love what you're doing! :hail:

astrochimp wrote::o i'm not that keen of funk, but i always love what you're doing! :hail:
I hope this doesn't seem like a bump course it's not I just wanted to say thank you astrochimp for your support....looking forward to hearing some more of your music...

Return to “Music Cafe”