Albino 3 Blogspot

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I noticed that links to that blogspot and supposed download of Albino 3 is down. was it even legitimate? Did Albino 3 go freeware? Are there any other trustworthy downloads of it or will it be best to use a different VST?
Es gibt nur ein.

I'd doubt it was legitimate. Only if it had came from Linplug directly or from some music magazine like CM would I believe it.
No signature here!

First of all: what blogspot?

Second: Linplug said that it's not their policy to set retired plugins free. I doubt it was official...
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

probably had it confused with Alpha3 free :smack:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

NurMich wrote:I noticed that links to that blogspot and supposed download of Albino 3 is down. was it even legitimate? Did Albino 3 go freeware?
Yeah, sure. And Rob Papen uses Blogspot to ship the "free version", as if that company hasn't got it's own webpage :roll:

:D

And judging by one of my latest discoveries, these sites can also be malware traps for those looking for what they think is official and free (I speak from years of experience :dog: ). Guess that blog is down for good. Thanks for the input, guys, I'll just stick with Zebralette and Synth1.

:clap: :harp: :band2:
Es gibt nur ein.

Return to “Instruments”