SynthMaster/Player/Player FREE Updated to v2.6.15: AAX support and many fixes/new features

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was excited to read about preset search via textbox, but I am too dumb to find the textbox. Where is it?

Right now the Player skins has that search textbox. Just switch to the player skin from
Setting->Global Skin.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:Right now the Player skins has that search textbox. Just switch to the player skin from
Setting->Global Skin.
Well I am not sure I want to switch to the player skin, I have a reduced GUI then right?

Will the full version skin get that search box also?

Yes, in v2.7 :)

We'll have to redesign the v2.7 skins from scratch. During that redesign we'll address that problem.
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks! This is the first time I have seen the manual!
kv331 wrote:
jc_vt wrote:I noticed the user manual is updated….how do you access the manual?
It's under the installation folder of SynthMaster, but let me give you direct links from our web site:

http://www.synthmaster.com/synthmaster/ ... manual.pdf
http://www.synthmaster.com/synthmaster/ ... manual.pdf

A tiny bit off topic, but I just want to say: when I tried to update today, I ran into a bit of a snag. When I submitted a support ticket, I received a very prompt response; when I continued to have a problem, the SynthMaster team promptly responded to my emails until the issue was solved. My point being, even putting aside the high quality of SynthMaster as a plugin, my experience today convinced me that the support is also top-notch. Thanks, guys!

I still can not find the manual!!!!!!!!!
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Places for the user manual:

Windows: c:\program files\vstplugins\kv331 audio
MacOSX: /Library/Application Support/KV331 Audio/SynthMaster
Works at KV331 Audio

Not there but got it - thanks so much - it was actually in a folder with all the other Synthmaster files.
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Certain files in the User Area are not completing.
After several attempts I was finally able to get the full installer of 2.6.15, but just the update file never completed. Each time, it went to a 'will start shortly' page and then proceeded to a blank page and locked.
This is also true of the Insignia Club file. Which I attempted to re-download since it has NEVER worked right.

Hey KVR-Guys!
Synthmaster is one of the few Plugs that don´t work in Bitwig! the new version even crashes totally in Bitwig! I am dissapointed..... :help:

servolenkung wrote:Hey KVR-Guys!
Synthmaster is one of the few Plugs that don´t work in Bitwig! the new version even crashes totally in Bitwig! I am dissapointed..... :help:
Are you sure you are running the latest version of SynthMaster? Because I've tested with Bitwig. Move mouse over KV331 SynthMaster text and look at the version displayed on the tooltip window.
Works at KV331 Audio

BBFG# wrote:Certain files in the User Area are not completing.
After several attempts I was finally able to get the full installer of 2.6.15, but just the update file never completed. Each time, it went to a 'will start shortly' page and then proceeded to a blank page and locked.
This is also true of the Insignia Club file. Which I attempted to re-download since it has NEVER worked right.
There's been a heavy load on the server during the past 24 hours. Try again. Should work now.
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks for the fast reply! its the latest version. I have got win8. In Live everything works. And i can´t even open synthmaster in Bitwig. Total vst crash! But it could be that the problem is the following: synthmaster is listed two times in the vsts, but i cant delete one of it or rescan it. And bitwig shows no problems with it. Can anybody tell my how to do this?

I think the two entries in the vst-section isn´t the problem. Think one is snthmaster Synth an d the other is synthmaster FX..........

Return to “Instruments”