MAutovolume just saved my lot of time!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks to MAutoVolume I saved a ton of time today, so much I still have time to write a short forum comment and to say "Thanks"

I had to cut several classical guitar conciertos together for a client that need the music to underlay a riding performance. There is one part written for classical guitar and orchestra and it has like 40dB dynamic range between the quiet guitar parts and the loud orchestra parts. In order to get a more constant loudness, I had to tame that range quite a lot, otherwise the quiet parts would just disappear in that crowded enviroment of the performance.
I started doing it manually with a volume automation (pita), when MAutoVolume came to my mind. Some quick settings later -> Dynamic Range tamed! Job done!
Thank you Vojtech!

Cheers,
Sven

Thank you Sven! :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Alphacodex wrote:Thanks to MAutoVolume I saved a ton of time today, so much I still have time to write a short forum comment and to say "Thanks"
Cheers,
Sven
This sounds exactly like those paid customer testimonials :D :ud:

But I know in this case it's not one of those :)

:D :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

No I'm not paid by Vojtech, but still a fan of his products. :-) I use them in every production together with the also great plugins from FabFilter and some other more specialized tools.

Cheers,
Codex

And I definitely appreciate such customers!!! Thanks!! :love:
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”