Melodyne Essentials???

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I thought in the email i got with my T5 code it had mentioned something about being able to get Melodyne essentials for free with tracktion 5 soon. I would like to know if that is still happening and if so when?

Yes - its coming - expect to be done in about 3 weeks
Tracktion Software Corporation

So what about it ? Can't wait about ARA integration !
I puchased T5 licence for this reason and to encourage that kind of feature development...

Its being tested as we speak :)

Great News ! Keep on the good work.

@TSC, when can we get our Melodyne license key?

G

Will Melodyne Essential free be given as a standard product (standalone, VST, rewire...) or be only available integrated with ARA in Traction ?

pquenin wrote:Will Melodyne Essential free be given as a standard product (standalone, VST, rewire...) or be only available integrated with ARA in Traction ?
Seeing how well Melodyne protect their products, only allowing use on up to to 2 computers, and with "Essentials" costing 99 Euros, I can't see that they're going to allow any more than minimal access to it via ARA.
It looks like a good way of introducing Tracktion users to Melodyne, and hoping to make some extra sales though upgrades.

yes, it's business, if they give us a free license, it's great for us, and it's ok if they can have some kind of ROI

it would be great to get some info, when melodyne will be integrated into tracktion.
it is getting a little frustrating waiting and waiting and waiting .....

just bumping this up, to ask for info again :D

klangbastler wrote:it would be great to get some info, when melodyne will be integrated into tracktion.
it is getting a little frustrating waiting and waiting and waiting .....
And waiting...

What's the deal guys?

It will be done when its done.... its complex code and takes a lot of testing - believe me, we are also just as keen to have it finished!

All T5 registrations will get free codes when it is done

thanks for info!

better well done, than hurried ... that seems right!

mathias

When is ARA and Melodyne essentials gonna come out for T5 ?

Return to “Tracktion”