LVC-Audio updates Transector to version 1.1.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Transector

LVC-Audio has updated Transector (a transient shaping plugin) to version 1.1.0. This release includes numerous changes and improvements. A complete changelog is posted at the bottom of this message.

The most notable new features include separate clipping and saturation controls for the Attack transient phase, improved oversampling using linear-phase filtering, and stereo width and balance controls. In addition, the transient detection process has been revised to produce more aggressive transient shaping. To download the updated version or to download a demo version, visit http://lvcaudio.com/plugins/transector/. The update is free to all registered users of Transector. To purchase Transector for $31.54 USD, visit the purchase page at http://lvcaudio.com/purchase/.

Changelog
Version 1.1.0
  • + New Saturation control added to Attack
    + New Clip Level control added to Attack
    + Revised transient detection process
    + Added Width and Balance controls
    + Knob controls revised to include A->B comparison feature, and fine scrolling/dragging by using the Control, Shift, or Alt keys
    + Changed VU meters and waverform display to a logarithmic scale and revised zoom control
    + Changed oversampling to include linear phase filtering with steeper roll-off
    + Change meter ballistics on VU meters, and updated loudness meter
    + Revised presets
    + Fixed latency issues when using plugin bypass button
    + Fixed controls not being recalled correctly when using the clipboard import feature
    + General processing and graphical improvements
    + Fixed plugin initialization issues when using VST3 format

There will be a special CM version of Transector, shipping with Computer Music 2013, April 23:

Great Matt,

Can't wait to grab it and recall sessions/mixes I've got it on already, Sounds like a great update to an already great processor

Nice work and nice one as always :tu:

CM readers/buyers are in for a real treat also Numanoid, I think that is a great move and ought to bring many more potential customers towards the range of LVC-Audio plug-ins, Well I really wish it does do anyway :D

Best to you both and to all as always

Dean

The CM issue is out tomorrow, maybe already on newsstands in the UK?

The full version of Transector is undergoing an update. Among other things, this will add RTAS and AAX (OSX) support.

Before purchasing any plugin, please download the demo or free version of the plugin and ensure that the plugin works properly on your specific system(s).
No. :razz:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: No. :razz:
Hey, I just sent you an email. Check it and let me know what you would like.

Return to “Effects”