NanoKontrol 2 Transpose Fader in the Mixer

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all people :tu:
I'm an italian producer and i really LOVE Bitwig Studio.
I have a NanoKontrol 2 and it's awesome his already supported natively by Bitwig,but i have only one question that i don't find on the web,are hours that i search for a solution.
When i hit CYCLE on the nanokontrol he go to the MIXER MODE and he perfectly control the mixer,but he control only the first 8 fader,i've try everything but he don't transpose on the mixer,i also try in bitwig but i'm not able to do this.
How can i do it?
Only the panorama can do it? :evil: :( :help:

BWTRVPPER wrote:Hi all people :tu:
I'm an italian producer and i really LOVE Bitwig Studio.
I have a NanoKontrol 2 and it's awesome his already supported natively by Bitwig,but i have only one question that i don't find on the web,are hours that i search for a solution.
When i hit CYCLE on the nanokontrol he go to the MIXER MODE and he perfectly control the mixer,but he control only the first 8 fader,i've try everything but he don't transpose on the mixer,i also try in bitwig but i'm not able to do this.
How can i do it?
Only the panorama can do it? :evil: :( :help:
i don't have nanokontrol2 but maybe it is "Set + TL/TR"

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Bitwig%20Studio%201.0.8%20RC1/resources/controllers/korg/nanoKONTROL2.html

Sorry but ivdon't understand your reply.
Can you sxplain to me better?

There is manual for nanokontrol2 mappings in Menu: Preferences -> controllers -> the button with question mark

I see the manual but i can't find anything :help:

Ok i have to press SET+the track arrow,awesome,thanks nsq!

Return to “Bitwig”