FR: Loop & Play shortcut

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,

i would really like to see a shortcut for looping a region and then automatically play from the start of that region. Like when i select a region, then hit this shortcut and it draws a cycle area over that region and starts the playback.

In Cubase this is one of the most used ones for me, there it is shift+g .

What do you think?

cheers

CTRL + L

napishu wrote:CTRL + L

doesn`t automatically start the playback..

+ millions!!!

bump ;)

Hey maybe there should be some kind of workflow macros. I think in Studio One there is such a feature.
Before the Bitwig developers start to implement every single and special shortcut wish of every user, they rather should create a platform where the users can do themselves.

I mean there already is the Controller script. Probably you could already realize a loop&play behaviour with a MIDI-controller. But I think these options we have for MIDI should also be available for the computer keyboard expecially when working mobile on just a notebook/tablet.
But maybe we can have macros (I mean the possibility for scripting program commands of Bitwig - not the 'macro knobs' of course ;) )
(And of course anybody hopes that one day(maybe not as the next and most important step) there will be a cool touch GUI version for tablets. :hyper: )

+1

u-u-u wrote:Hey maybe there should be some kind of workflow macros. I think in Studio One there is such a feature.
Before the Bitwig developers start to implement every single and special shortcut wish of every user, they rather should create a platform where the users can do themselves.

I mean there already is the Controller script. Probably you could already realize a loop&play behaviour with a MIDI-controller. But I think these options we have for MIDI should also be available for the computer keyboard expecially when working mobile on just a notebook/tablet.
But maybe we can have macros (I mean the possibility for scripting program commands of Bitwig - not the 'macro knobs' of course ;) )
(And of course anybody hopes that one day(maybe not as the next and most important step) there will be a cool touch GUI version for tablets. :hyper: )
+1. A customizable key system will be very useful

+1

Return to “Bitwig”