Would you like 90's Rompler sound? or do you know Ravity?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ravity R Ravity S

Numanoid wrote:For some reason or other when I have tried to get into the Luxonix website over the past year I have got a 404 error page not found. I was thinking my internet provider had blocked the site for some reason or other.

But today I in fact got into the site :o :) So something or other has happened, could it be that I have upgraded from Win XP to Win 7 since last time?

Anyway, I have downloaded the demos, and will install them later, and shall send you my info so that I get the rebate :wink:
:? hum.. I don't know internet problem, but I'm afraid that another user would be experienced.
Anyway, thanks for your demo test. I look forward to your mail. :)

Hello everyone,

We have released Ravity bunle. :)
More details, songs and video are on here : http://luxonix.com/ravity.html

Thanks,

Great, I want to buy it Ravity S :)

[DISREGARD]But I do not need download protection or backup. How do I remove that from the order? When I am on the ordering page, the only thing I can remove from the order is Ravity, the download protection and backup seems to be glued into the cart?[/DISREGARD]

EDIT: It's a browser related issue. I switched from Firefox to IE Explorer, and in IE Explorer trash cans appear next to the items, so by pressing those I can remove what I want from my order, so solved here.

However, in my Firefox (I'm on version 24.4.0), those trashcans don't appear. This could of course be a bug on my system. But you might want to check the order page in several browsers to see if this problem could affect others too.
Last edited by Numanoid on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

agh, i knew i'd forgotten to do something recently.. send the OS+daw to get a coupon for this before release. oh well. :dog:

Numanoid wrote:Great, I want to buy it Ravity S :)

But I do not need download protection or backup.

How do I remove that from the order?

When I am on the ordering page, the only thing I can remove from the order is Ravity, the download protection and backup seems to be glued into the cart?
Experienced here too.
Clicked trash box icon and deleted one by one.
:tu:
soundcloud.com/yudaidhun

agh, i knew i'd forgotten to do something recently.. send the OS+daw to get a coupon for this before release. oh well. :dog:
Yeah, I would have kicked myself too if I forgot.

They have given out a very generous discount coupon :love:

yaay! ravity :wheee:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Got mine! :tu:

And the whole bundle is only 45USD.
Tempting, tempting.

Will it see an x64 and Mac port at some point? Now that it's being revived?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Got it but the registration doesn't work. :(

Compyfox wrote:And the whole bundle is only 45USD.
You didn't get at coupon?

With that the price irresistible :D

alvfaria wrote:Got it but the registration doesn't work. :(
Worked OK for me.

Just had to provide the E-mail I had used and the XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX serial number I got after buying.

Sorry, My fault. :(
I didn't see they send me 3 serials, one for each plugin.

Numanoid wrote:
Compyfox wrote:And the whole bundle is only 45USD.
You didn't get at coupon?

With that the price irresistible :D
Was stuffed with other work - so no tests, no coupon and currently no funds either.

I still have to put the most recent version to the test with Cubase. Which is why I'm asking if there will be an x64 verison at some point, as I'm planning to go fully x64 in the near future (with some rare exceptions in terms of plugins and vsti).
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Numanoid wrote:Great, I want to buy it Ravity S :)

[DISREGARD]But I do not need download protection or backup. How do I remove that from the order? When I am on the ordering page, the only thing I can remove from the order is Ravity, the download protection and backup seems to be glued into the cart?[/DISREGARD]

EDIT: It's a browser related issue. I switched from Firefox to IE Explorer, and in IE Explorer trash cans appear next to the items, so by pressing those I can remove what I want from my order, so solved here.

However, in my Firefox (I'm on version 24.4.0), those trashcans don't appear. This could of course be a bug on my system. But you might want to check the order page in several browsers to see if this problem could affect others too.
I always check our pages on various web browsers. But my firefox is 28.0 win & mac all. :(
Humm.. thank you, I would be more attentive. :)

Return to “Instruments”