Coming soon: VOTOX XS! [RELEASED]

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is Votox XS out yet? I own Votox, but have not been able to get a reply from Prodyon yet.

quantum7 wrote:Is Votox XS out yet? I own Votox, but have not been able to get a reply from Prodyon yet.
no, release date changed from 04/14 to 05/01 to 05/15 to... :x
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Aaahhh....

No worries, it will come, just like Shortnoise did. Just some personal trouble, that prevented me from working on it ... more or less. Apologies for that!

Just a friendly reminder: 3 MORE DAYS TO PRE-ORDER VOTOX XS AND SAVE $20 !

Votox XS has been released!

E-Mails have been sent out.

Hey sonicfire, in the pfl place, for Phenome Library, I get "Sorry, we can´t find what you´re looking for"

And I didn't receive an email for Votox XS.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote:Hey sonicfire, in the pfl place, for Phenome Library, I get "Sorry, we can´t find what you´re looking for"

And I didn't receive an email for Votox XS.
The Phenome lib isn´t available anymore. At least currently. Phenome has been sold/licensed to a third party company.

Sorry for this, could you PM me or send me a mail? (prodyon (at) prodyon-virtual-gear.com).

Thank you!

sonicfire wrote:Votox XS has been released!
Congrats :tu:

Maybe you want to update the thread title as it is not "Coming soon" anymore :wink:

Numanoid wrote:
sonicfire wrote:Votox XS has been released!
Congrats :tu:

Maybe you want to update the thread title as it is not "Coming soon" anymore :wink:
:tu: :D

very good update!!! thank you m8! :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Half price sale at Samplism at the moment, costing £14,99

http://www.sampleism.com/prodyon/votox-xs?sk=kt

Numanoid wrote:Half price sale at Samplism at the moment, costing £14,99

http://www.sampleism.com/prodyon/votox-xs?sk=kt
That´s right. Grab it while it´s hot!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”