Your favourite plug-in GUI?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gotta love this one:

i remember die laughing years ago as i tried out this monk plugin for the first time. animation of the face is onetime! :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I prefer gui's like the stuff Artificial Audio and Sinevibes produce. I also like Fabfilter's stuff. But my favorite gui's are the Uhbiks. And not to say I would want everything that way but for what they are and do I think their gui is a good fit and is easy to understand.

Mace404 wrote:Sylenth1 skin of Lance Thackeray is a real beauty:
(click image to go to Deviantart page)

holy ish, i had to replace all the files manually one by one (20 Mins copy & paste), but now my sylenth1 sounds better than ever ^^
Finally!

My Favourite is the NI Massive GUI for synths.

Valhalla Vintage Verb, 2CAudio's Aether & AudioDamage Dub Delay for effects.

That Sylenth Skin is excellent!
Fight Apathy or don't.

the d16 effects !

Really like Madrona Labs Aalto but somehow I hate the green of Kaivo.

Also very nice GUI on FAW Circle.

Sylenth1 skin looks really good.

I really love these 2 GUIs.

Maybe nothing special but looks better and cleaner than original GUI.

yzcoruhT

Fabfilter

First that came to my mind...'Sweetgirl' VST
...and this oldie;
http://youtu.be/8s791yyCT5E
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

annode wrote:First that came to my mind...'Sweetgirl' VST
Making music will be the last thing on my mind with that back smiling at me. Unusable synth!

My favorite is Fabfilter Pro-Q. Beautiful and intuitive.

annode wrote:First that came to my mind...'Sweetgirl' VST
...and this oldie;
http://youtu.be/8s791yyCT5E
Eeewwwww.

There were a ton of nsfw plugins during the first times of SynthEdit, I think that "slapclap" was probably the dirtiest of them... I'm very glad those days are long gone!

Back on topic, I think Waves makes some of the best GUI, most of the time they are very clear and usable. Soundtoys, Nomad and TAL do a good job too.
Anyway I think most of the brands do a decent job nowadays, some of them have room to improve a lot, but the situation is not bad; it was way worst back in the days (the early days of SynthEdit are full of those stuffs; I think those "nsfw vsti" are some of the worst examples of gui I ever seen in my life - and the sexual content is not the main issue).

Return to “Effects”